Trading beanie! who wins? WHIR 100% - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Trading beanie! who wins? WHIR 100%

Moderator: Football Moderators

Trading beanie! who wins? WHIR 100%

Postby pommona22 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Team is currently 6-0
10 team standard

Basically i send Beanie and Hightower/ B marsh and get Fred Jackson Who wiinns?? is it worth it?

Current team
QB: Romo
Rb1: Foster
Rb2: Gore
Rb3: Beanie
Wr1: Fitz
Wr2: B marsh
Te: Graham

Bench: Hightwer, helu, Aj Green and handcuffs

Remember WHIR 100%
pommona22
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trading beanie! who wins? WHIR 100%

Postby Lenny6 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:51 pm

I like Jackson better than Beanie, so if the trade is Beanie + Hightower I'd do it. I'd do the trade for Marshall, too, but I like the deal with Hightower in it better for you. Hightower in a committee and Marshall with his QB situation won't be big losses, it comes down to whether you think Beanie or Jackson finishes stronger and I trust Jackson's health and history just a bit more.

I have a Beanie question, too, and I'd love to get your input: viewtopic.php?t=504831
Lenny6
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby cjdarling19 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:00 pm

I would do Beanie + Hightower as well. I feel like Hightower will not get any significant snaps anytime soon and his ceiling is much lower now than it was at the beginning of the season. He also isn't worth nearly as much as Brandon Marshall is, even though Marshall has a new QB throwing to him. By doing this trade, you are consolidating your roster and taking a RB #2 + a bench RB / possible RB #3 and exchanging them for a solid RB #1 who is leading all RB's in points scored thus far.

Please let me know what you think about my trade when you have a chance - viewtopic.php?t=504859
cjdarling19
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby twakeman » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:54 pm

I agree with both above responses. Jackson has been the surprise of the year and if you can get him, I'd say do it. I am a Hightower owner myself and the guy is going to be a constant headache the rest of the year. Wells is off to a solid start, but has he played a 16 game season yet? I think Jackson is the most valuable player on a much better team than Arizona, so do the trade.

If you get the chance, please chime in on mine: viewtopic.php?t=504883
twakeman
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 20)

Postby bcbhockey68 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:47 am

Yeah I think you need to do this just from a value stand point. Although I hate weakening your bench AJ Green is a viable...more than viable fantasy start and I think Jackson is unreal although I haven't seen a ton of him I just have seen the stats. Do it as Ben Stiller would say.
bcbhockey68
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 6)

Postby schmidty » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:01 pm

I like the side getting the best player ... that would be the side getting FJax. Obviously losing THT is less a blow than Marshall. But you have a capable WR fill-in in Green.
schmidty
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 22)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions