UPDATE: I took trade #2. Tell me if I made the right decision or just got hosed!
I've been offered two decent trade options in my money league. First, though, here are the settings for the league:
10 Team Keeper League (Round Drafted), PPR, 4 points for Passing Touchdowns, 6 Points for all other Touchdowns
QB, WR, RB, TE, W/R, W/R, K, DEF, IR, 6 Bench
And here's my current roster:
QBs - Josh Freeman, Matt Ryan
WRs - Andre Johnson, Wes Welker, Brandon Lloyd, Roddy White
RBs - Matt Forte, Steven Jackson, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Mike Tolbert
TEs - Fred Davis, Jermaine Gresham
DEF - Detroit
K - Robbie Gould
Finally, here are the two trades I've been offered so far:
#1 - Tony Romo + 11th Round Pick for 7th Round Pick and Josh Freeman or Matt Ryan (My choice)
#2 - Drew Brees + Shonn Greene for Andre Johnson + Steven Jackson
A few notes:
1. In this league when you keep a player you lose the pick of the round they were drafted. If you keep them a second year, that goes up one round. I kept Welker for a 5th round pick this year, so next year it'll cost a 4th to keep him. Also, I kept Forte with a 3rd round pick this year, and it'll cost a 2nd to keep him next year.
2. I already traded away my 5th round pick to get Roddy White. So, I'm already potentially out my 2nd, 4th and 5th round picks next year. (Though, obviously I would get Forte and Welker for two of those, so possibly not that big a deal.).
3. The guy offering #2 doesn't really have much else to offer besides Dwayne Bowe and I doubt he'd offer that when he's already giving up a top 3 QB.
4. I'm currently one slot out of the playoffs, as I'm tied for 1st at 4-2 with 4 other owners, but have the least points of that group.
5. The team offering trade #1 is 1-5, and the team offering trade #2 is 2-4 and I just beat him last week. He originally wanted Johnson and Forte; this is his 2nd offer.
6. The team offering trade #2 just agreed to trade Dustin Keller and Steven Ridley for Jason Witten and Rashard Mendenhall (plus swap of draft picks)
Which do you think would be the best offer?
Last edited by Non-Expert on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.