Torian, Starks, or Morris? WHIR! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Torian, Starks, or Morris? WHIR!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Torian, Starks, or Morris? WHIR!

Postby Weasel_King » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:57 am

Managed to snag Torian and Morris off waivers, now I have to decide between one of them at the Flex.

Ryan Torian @ CAR-Great matchup, but RB situation is very uncertain in Washington
James Starks @ MIN-Poor matchup, would probably conisder Starks the "safe play" for some guaranteed points, hasn't topped 11 points all season though
Maurice Morris vs ATL (assuming Best is out)- Intriguing play if Best is out, will most likely get majority of carries with Best out and proved last year he could fill in decently with Best out. Although, he has had a grand total of 9 carries so far this year and would say he is the least talented out of all the backs.

Which 1 would you start in a non-PPR league?
Weasel_King
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 18)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Torian, Starks, or Morris? WHIR!

Postby betacheer » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:25 am

Thanks for the help on mine. I would go with Morris. It is pretty much a guarantee that he will get most of the touches out of the backfield. I have heard some rumors about Keiland Williams stealing short yardage touches, but that should only be an issue if they end up first and goal at the 1. Torain has a bigger upside, but who knows who will get the carries for the Skins against Car? And I had (up until recently) the other half of the Starks/Grant debacle in GB. They are both worthless as GB passes entirely too much for either guy to have value in that timeshare.
betacheer
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 4)

Postby Alexs » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:46 am

thanks for helping me out....

i agree with the guy above morris will get the majority of the carries. GB doesn';t have a run game really and with washington you never know how much of an impact hightower and helu will have on torain....
Alexs
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby unkle » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:41 am

i agree with above posters

morris is the featured back this week where as torain and starks are in RBBC althoough i'd rank torain higher as he might actually get carries whereas packers RBBC hardly gets any

go with morris for this week
please help with my team, WHIR

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=537880
unkle
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 7)

Postby Weasel_King » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Was leaning towards Torian, after your responses ended up starting Morris, good call on that one ;-D So far Torian is 2 carries for a grand total of -5 yards.
Weasel_King
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 18)

Return to Who to Start/Bench