Week 7 GC: Indianapolis @ New Orleans - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 7 GC: Indianapolis @ New Orleans

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 7 GC: Indianapolis @ New Orleans

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Anyone else think that reggie wayne is just another average WR, and that Peyton is the reason for his career? Cause I sure as hell think thats the case. This dude is NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING without Manning. Look at L Fitz, hes got Kolb and he puts up numbers. D Bowe has Cassel and hes a monster. Wayne you owe your career to Peyton Manning.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dawinner127 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:52 pm

This game is a snoozer...
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 71)

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:52 pm

The Colts are laughable.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:54 pm

Why are the Saints not benching their starters? I mean early in the second they surely should. Imagine if Brees suffers an ACL injury in the second half of the absolute debacle of a football game..... They are going to bench the Saints starters in the second half right???
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:22 pm

At work on Friday I predicted 400/4 for Brees... he's on pace to do better.

I just hope Indy can come out of this year with a better running game. Whoever is behind center next fall, a better running game would only help.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Well its going to be Manning, with A Luck warming up on the sidelines. The saints should try to score 100 tonight, too bad they pulled Brees.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby NYG1119 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:50 pm

where the heck is Clark...I mean really? The week I start him he gets 1, I bench him 15, and now not even 1 target, is he even on the field?
NYG1119
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:55 pm

This is the worst showing by an NFL team I have ever seen. And I live in Michigan, and have seen TONS of bad Lions games. Never have they been absolutely DESTROYED like this. They have given up or are losing on purpose..... Thats gotta be the case!

Come on get to 100!!
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Dawinner127 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Ingram to the locker room for X-Rays :-o

Up by 5 after they pulled Brees and I logged out of CBS saying, "That's great, I won this matchup this week". Then 10 minutes later I realize he has the Saints DST and they just picked one off to the house, and now I'm down 3 and lost. :-°
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 71)

Postby moochman » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:25 pm

latsprewell20002000 wrote:This is the worst showing by an NFL team I have ever seen. And I live in Michigan, and have seen TONS of bad Lions games. Never have they been absolutely DESTROYED like this. They have given up or are losing on purpose..... Thats gotta be the case!

Come on get to 100!!

Oh, it was vintage Lions 08. Were it not that I had Graham and Sproles on one team and Colston on another I wouldn't have enjoyed the game at all. Watching Peyton early in the blowout all I could think is that this has to be killing him and he may try to play this season just to stop the bleeding. Conflicted on this as I hate to see any fans have to live through a season like this, but I would much rather he gets fully healthy before returning.

I don't know if Wayne is that bad a WR or has given up. You have to remember though, unlike other WRs who've lost their QB, he also lost in OC. That the Colts can't get Wayne and Clark involved is an indictment on the Colts coaching staff.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting