Cutler or Painter?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Cutler or Painter??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Cutler or Painter??

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:22 pm

PPR league, 6 points pass TD's. We have a QB2/RB3 slot so most folks play 2 QB's. I have Schaub/Cutler/Painter. So basically im probably going to start Schaub and Cutler but I got Painter too and was wondering if any of you would consider playing Painter over Cutler?
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Cutler or Painter??

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:32 pm

:-o
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby c0megets0me » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:25 pm

Hell no, Im a colt fan and I HATE Painter. Helen Keller could put up better numbers that Painter, even the passes he completes are so far off target it's amazing the wr's can even get to them.
ROSTER/8 team standard scoring
QB-M.Ryan/M.Vick
RB-T.Richardson/S.Jax/L.Miller/E.Lacy/Mathews
WR-Megatron/Fitz/Amendola/H.Nicks
FLEX- RB/WR
TE-J.Camron/J.Thomas
c0megets0me
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 27)

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:05 pm

c0megets0me wrote:Hell no, Im a colt fan and I HATE Painter. Helen Keller could put up better numbers that Painter, even the passes he completes are so far off target it's amazing the wr's can even get to them.

Okay, yeah I have not seen any complete Colt games as the NFL has gone pretty far away from them without Manning. I was looking over Painters numbers and they are not that bad at all. But I will listen to you, and start Cutler. I probably would have anyways as I know hes the much more talented.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby nandaman » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:17 pm

This is not as easy as one would think....I think I'd still start Cutler, but Painter has been playing better, building some confidence with Wayne and Garcon, too. Plus, the Colts should be playing from behind at New Orleans, so they will be passing lots. I see Painter with 2 TDs and 2 INTs, so if your league gets penalized for INTs, go Cutler for sure. All that being said, I couldn't with good concience, start Painter.

Thoughts? viewtopic.php?t=505208
nandaman
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby drhanl » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:37 pm

I would play Cutler too. But....I think Painter will put up decent numbers this week. I bet he will have to throw it 40 times. NO has a tendency to give up a few big plays and Garcon makes plays in space. Do I think Painter will play well. No. Do I think NO pass rush will crush him. Yes. But, I also think that he will get enough opportunities to have a decent fantasy day.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=505224
drhanl
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 65)

Return to Who to Start/Bench