mzkp54 wrote:Hightower or Morris PPR?
James Jones or Greg Little no-PPR
Tebow or Roethlisberger?
Torain or Starks 0.5 PPR?
Ryan or Stafford?
Thanks, and leave a link
1. Morris based on expected playing time.
2. Little since he is a much larger part of his team's passing game than jones
3. Tebow. great chance of 50 yards and a rushing TD. add whatever he can manage through the air to that, and it should be a good day.
4. Torain, currently starting and vs a horrible Car D while starks plays a more stingy Vikes run D
5. Stafford. He's solidifying himself as a top tier QB while ryan is away, against a nasty Det pass rush, and without Julio Jones.