Week 7 GC: Baltimore @ Jacksonville - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 7 GC: Baltimore @ Jacksonville

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 7 GC: Baltimore @ Jacksonville

Postby Christopher Michael Shepard » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:43 am

I just created this account to vent at how UNFATHOMABLE it is that I lost by two points tonight behind the worst Monday Night Football game that has ever decided the outcome of a fantasy game for me. I lost by two points when Ray Rice got me 3. He had the Ravens D. How many ways could I have gotten two points tonight!? For at least a digestible tie. The fumble by Rice, the fumble by MJD instead of a TD that would have brought the D down. 18 yards, that prob would have come on one screen pass. ARGHHH I hate fantasy!!!!
Christopher Michael Shepard
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Postby TaDa » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:31 am

I was so excited going into this game. I was down by 40 points with Torrey Smith and Baltimore D going for me. I wasn't expecting to win, but I was excited to be watching the game because of the little fantasy kick. I was figuring that against Jacksonville, it would be fun to watch Rice go nuts, Boldin and Smith make some great catches, Ravens D go nuts on the rookie QB.

Well, I am quite disappointed. Not in losing the fantasy week (I had McCoy, Bradshaw and Vernon Davis on bye), but in the absolute trash of a game that I sat through. With all of the fumbles and stupid play calling, I must say that I want my time back. I lost brain cells last evening, that I will never be able to get back.

Class action lawsuit anyone?

Oh, and now I'm even more embarrassed at how badly my Jets looked against the Ravens. Wow.
TaDa
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 100)

Postby scottaa1 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:49 am

Seems like there has been a lot of prime time stinkers so far this year.

I got bored (and tired) enough to go to bed at a decent hour instead.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting