DHB, S MOSS???? PPR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

DHB, S MOSS???? PPR

Moderator: Football Moderators

DHB, S MOSS???? PPR

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:49 am

Okay PPR, Santa Moss or DHB? My gut says Moss, but I like the big play ability of DHB.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: DHB, S MOSS???? PPR

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:07 am

Or Reggie Wayne...
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby c0megets0me » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:19 am

Wow, with Beck and Boller starting I think its hard to start DHB or Moss until we see how those qb's are going to play. I'll be the 1st to say Painter sucks, but you know the Saints are going to put up points forcing the Colts to throw most of the game. I would play Wayne and take all the garbage points.
ROSTER/8 team standard scoring
QB-M.Ryan/M.Vick
RB-T.Richardson/S.Jax/L.Miller/E.Lacy/Mathews
WR-Megatron/Fitz/Amendola/H.Nicks
FLEX- RB/WR
TE-J.Camron/J.Thomas
c0megets0me
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 27)

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:35 am

c0megets0me wrote:Wow, with Beck and Boller starting I think its hard to start DHB or Moss until we see how those qb's are going to play. I'll be the 1st to say Painter sucks, but you know the Saints are going to put up points forcing the Colts to throw most of the game. I would play Wayne and take all the garbage points.

Oh man. This one sucks a$$. Anyone know how bad Beck is compared to Painter? Moss would be a good safety valve?...
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby c0megets0me » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:47 am

latsprewell20002000 wrote:
c0megets0me wrote:Wow, with Beck and Boller starting I think its hard to start DHB or Moss until we see how those qb's are going to play. I'll be the 1st to say Painter sucks, but you know the Saints are going to put up points forcing the Colts to throw most of the game. I would play Wayne and take all the garbage points.

Oh man. This one sucks a$$. Anyone know how bad Beck is compared to Painter? Moss would be a good safety valve?...

In the preseason Beck didnt look to bad, but thats preseason. Im lookin more at the matchups and thinking Shannahan will look to the running game against the WEAK Carolina run D to protect Beck and his decision to sit Grossman.
ROSTER/8 team standard scoring
QB-M.Ryan/M.Vick
RB-T.Richardson/S.Jax/L.Miller/E.Lacy/Mathews
WR-Megatron/Fitz/Amendola/H.Nicks
FLEX- RB/WR
TE-J.Camron/J.Thomas
c0megets0me
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 27)

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:51 am

c0megets0me wrote:
latsprewell20002000 wrote:

In the preseason Beck didnt look to bad, but thats preseason. Im lookin more at the matchups and thinking Shannahan will look to the running game against the WEAK Carolina run D to protect Beck and his decision to sit Grossman.

Yeah, guess ill roll with Wayne in what hopes to be a shootout, or at least the Colts trying to stay in a shootout.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby MiggyT » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:58 am

Moss wanted Grossman to remain at QB for the record.

Moss is a safe PPR option but Wayne has been playing well so I'd roll with Reggie. DHB remains far too volatile to be started over safe options.

Help with mine, please:
viewtopic.php?t=505255
MiggyT
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:14 am

MiggyT wrote:Moss wanted Grossman to remain at QB for the record.

Moss is a safe PPR option but Wayne has been playing well so I'd roll with Reggie. DHB remains far too volatile to be started over safe options.

Help with mine, please:
viewtopic.php?t=505255

Reggie has been playing well? Are we talking about the same Reggie? He has one TD this year and it happened in week one. Since then hes been outplayed by P Garcon....
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby MiggyT » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:18 am

Garcon is certainly getting more targets but Wayne has made tough catches in traffic himself. Only on pace for 72 catches, it will be a career-low year for Wayne. But if you accept him for what he is, Wayne remains a valuable WR#3. He's gotten twice the red zone looks as Garcon and has had 2 TD's called back to penalties this season. Against the struggling Saints, he should go for 6-85-1
MiggyT
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Who to Start/Bench