Tim Hightower - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Tim Hightower

Moderator: Football Moderators

Tim Hightower

Postby FFslacker » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:55 am

Report: Skins believe Hightower has torn ACL
ESPN 980's Chris Russell reports that the Redskins "strongly believe" Tim Hightower has a torn left ACL.
He'll have a Monday morning MRI. Hightower suffered a non-contact injury in Sunday's loss to the Panthers, which is never a good sign. Redskins.com is speculating that Ryan Torain will take over as the Redskins' starter, with rookie Roy Helu as the change-of-pace and third-down back. Hightower is in a contract year, so he may have played his final snap as a Redskin. Through five appearances, he has 321 yards and one touchdown on 84 carries.
Source: Chris Russell on Twitter Oct 23 - 9:36 PM
FFslacker
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) DrafterMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Tim Hightower

Postby Cuffs » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:38 am

Hate to hear it if true. He was killing Torain with very good ypc average when he went down, too.

I went from being RB deep to possibly not having 1 starting RB in 2 weeks. McFadden, Beanie Wells, Felix Jones, and Hightower are all sitting in the ward right now. That michael bush handcuff isn't doing me much good with the raiders on bye next week, either. (Throw in draft picks Kenny Britt and Danny Amendola, plus Andre Johnson, and I've been unlucky this season.)
Cuffs
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 35)

Re: Tim Hightower

Postby FFslacker » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:49 am

Tell me about it. I've had to deal with Charles, Best, and Amendola. Just lost Graham as my fill in too. That coupled with the rest of my roster just not performing even half as well as they should. Sometimes you have all the luck and sometimes luck just kicks you in the junk. :-b
FFslacker
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) DrafterMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Return to Football Talk