Madden Simulation League! Needs Owners ASAP - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Madden Simulation League! Needs Owners ASAP

Moderator: Football Moderators

Madden Simulation League! Needs Owners ASAP

Postby dmend19 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:12 pm

How does it work?
The madden simulation league was created for a different type of fantasy football experience. I will simulate all the games in a franchise on Madden NFL 12 for the XBOX 360. I will video tape all simulations for proof of all the stats so I do not cheat. All scoring, mathups, rosters, and drafts will be on ProFSL.

This will be a dynasty league with 20 teams, 2 conferences with 2 divisions in the conferences (AFC and NFC). You will choose the team name of a current NFL team for your team. You will draft your own team however. Scoring will be head to head with standard cats. (I will manually enter stats on Sundays). Rosters will be 14 man rosters: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, DT, DE, LB, CB, S, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN.

Every off season we will have free agency. You will get $30M to spend and it will roll over from year to year. It will be open bidding and when someone has the leading bid for 48 hours they win that player. They will then get to choose for how many years and how much per year.

How to reach me:
If you are at all interested or would like some more info please contact me at dmend19@yahoo.com. I will then give you the link to our ProFSL site and you will need to sign up. Thanks
dmend19
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds