I can't believe I have to ask this... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

I can't believe I have to ask this...

Moderator: Football Moderators

I can't believe I have to ask this...

Postby aramis088 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Who would be the better start this week?

Rivers vs KC or
Big Ben vs NE

Last time Rivers played KC they kept him and VJAX in check..but there is upside. And BIg Ben is probably gonna end up in a shootout against NE. Who would you start?

Also,

Demarco Murray had a monster game. And Chris Johnson was a dud. My RBs are Ahmad Bradshaw, Lesean McCoy, Deangelo Williams, Chris Johnson, Demarco Murray, and Jackie Battle. I am starting Bradshaw and McCoy. But who would be my third? Chris Johnson vs Indy? Or Demarco Murray vs PHI?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
aramis088
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: I can't believe I have to ask this...

Postby nbay23 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:22 pm

Big Ben for sure. He's hot right now, and going against a questionable secondary. River is struggling, and I think he'll have another mediocre game at KC.

The other one is a toughee. I know everyone is all high on Murray, but that was against the Rams. The Philly defense is coming off a bye, and will be ready for Dallas' running game. So I don't see Murray coming anywhere near his performance this week. I don't like CJ myself, but this is sure looking like a breakout week for him. He's playing a weak defense, and he's due for a huge game. I think this is the week CJ will make all his owners happy for drafting him. Just so you know, I don't have CJ. In fact, I will be facing his owner next week. :-o
nbay23 Beginner
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench