Felx help & QB help WHIR like always! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Felx help & QB help WHIR like always!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Felx help & QB help WHIR like always!

Postby cloudng8 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:04 am

so this week my rooster is pretty set except for my flex and my QB matchup since i know its all about matchups in fantasy football im having doubts.

Flex i currently have Nate washington going against a terrible indy team i can see him going off... I have picked up Moreno(den) since hes going to get the nod to start i was thinking about starting him there as well... Also picked up gaffney not really a stat buster he sure is consistent, so im waitng for a big game for him soon.

On my QB situation i have Vick and Big ben... Big ben going against a suspect pats team i can see that becoming or shoot out or vick playing against dallas which just had a good win to boost that teams confidence.. but i can see vick having a good game with some much needed rest.

Any thought?
Fantasy team(2012)
Qb:Michael Vick
Rb:Matt Forte
Rb:MJD
Rb/Wr: A.j green
Wr: mike wallace
Wr:wes welker
Te:Aaron Hernandez
D:Cinn
K:Gould
cloudng8
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Felx help & QB help WHIR like always!

Postby joshh967 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:03 am

Personally I would go with Nate in the flex...they're coming off a terrible week and I think will rebound against indy. As far as between ben and vick, I would say ben for sure. He's putting up mass numbers and the pats secondary isn't that great (hopefully a shootout for you).
joshh967
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: Felx help & QB help WHIR like always!

Postby randomfan523 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:13 pm

I think you should keep Washington. Moreno might lose carries to Tebow and Lance Ball. Gaffney also might lose value because teams will start to double cover him. For QB I would go Vick because while the Pats D sucks :( (I'm a Pats fan not that you care) I think that Vick will get more points because he gets points for rushing the ball. VIck gets rushing yards and TDs and Big Ben doesn't.

Hope this helps.

Help me please?

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=505609
randomfan523
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Who to Start/Bench