Start Battle, Nate Washington, or Greg Little in my flex? 1 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Start Battle, Nate Washington, or Greg Little in my flex? 1

Moderator: Football Moderators

Start Battle, Nate Washington, or Greg Little in my flex? 1

Postby mcdablo » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Hey all and thanks for checking out this post. So who do I start for week 8: Jackie Battle@SD, Nate Wash@Ind, or Little@SF? Really hard decision to make, Little has been getting a ton of targets but his QB stinks, Battle is the just about the featured back in KC but he's having his goal line carries stolen. Nate Wash was awesome at the beginning of the year but has dudded since Britt went to the IR. But his matchup looks enticing against Ind. My league gives 1 pt for 10 yards rushing/receiving, 6 pts for TD to either RB/WR and .5 pt for receptions. Thanks for the help, this is a 12 team ppr league.
Last edited by mcdablo on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mcdablo
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Start Battle, Nate Washington, or Greg Little in my flex

Postby Alkaholik » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:38 pm

a lot depends here, please post your league point system for rushing and passing yards and if its PPR since we are talking a RB or WR spot, it could change based on your league stats
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench