Mendenhall Value (WHIR) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Mendenhall Value (WHIR)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Mendenhall Value (WHIR)

Postby 11stever11 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:43 pm

Hi All,
I am in a couple dynasty leagues, .5 PPR and I have Mendenhall in almost all of them. I really do not think he will rebound from a really bad year so far. I was wondering what you think his value is about. Most of the teams I have are in rebuild mode. Is this about right for him?
1st Round=1st Round Rookie Draft 2012

Little and 1st 2012 (mid to upper range) for Mendenhall
Hunter and 1st 2012 (mid to upper range) for Mendenhall
Hunter and 1st 2012 (high range) for Mendenhall
1st 2012 (mid range to upper range) and 1st 2012 (high) for Mendenhall
Thanks Franchise Fan for the sig!
11stever11

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Mendenhall Value (WHIR)

Postby DemonDeacon » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:59 pm

How many teams are in your dynasty? I would think that a Little + a 2012 1st rd pick would be sufficient or the 2 1st round picks. I'd be curious to see the rest of your roster however. The one thing that is for sure is that next years draft class looks to be STACKED! So snagging a few 1st round picks would be awesome. Im assuming that if you sold Mendy for 2 1st rd picks and you still have your 1st rd pick? At that point your looking at potentially adding Blackmon + one of the elite RBs potentially Richardson and adding a top QB, which unless your living under a rock you know that this QB class is considered among the most talented in a VERY long time. If your going to be stacking picks for any year, the 2012 class is as good as any
Eastmont League 10-3 (2nd Seed)
Wenatchee League 9-4 (2nd Seed)
Urine Trouble League 6-7 (6th seed boooya!!!)
DemonDeacon
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 16)

Postby 11stever11 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:03 pm

DemonDeacon wrote:How many teams are in your dynasty? I would think that a Little + a 2012 1st rd pick would be sufficient or the 2 1st round picks. I'd be curious to see the rest of your roster however. The one thing that is for sure is that next years draft class looks to be STACKED! So snagging a few 1st round picks would be awesome. Im assuming that if you sold Mendy for 2 1st rd picks and you still have your 1st rd pick? At that point your looking at potentially adding Blackmon + one of the elite RBs potentially Richardson and adding a top QB, which unless your living under a rock you know that this QB class is considered among the most talented in a VERY long time. If your going to be stacking picks for any year, the 2012 class is as good as any

In most of my leagues that I own Mendy I have very good RB depth, such as Charles, Jstew in one, McFadden, Dwill and Lynch in another.
I do not own a first in one of the leagues, but I own 2 already in the other one.
Thanks for the good response!
Thanks Franchise Fan for the sig!
11stever11

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby Atog » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:50 pm

I don't have a ton of experience with dynasty leagues, but I would probably want some pretty high picks if I were trading him for draft picks. Even though he's been disappointing he's still a young back and it's possible that his value could jump in the next few years. That being said, if I felt good about Little or Hunter I think those trades would be alright.
Atog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions