since adding in Ratliff and Dockett (by waiver mishap) in week 7 i now have
- Cullen Jenkins Phi - had big numbers but has since fallen in consistent big plays.
- Darnell Dockett Air - average but not a big scorer
- Jay Ratliff Dal - shoot of the hip type player. sometime scores some times goose eggs
* not sure who i keep going forward @ DT ? Maybe Jenkins but not much for choices on the waivers either tough spot to be in.
I have current
- Morgan Burnett GB - had big numbers and was consistent but broke his hand and hasn't done much since week 5
- Patrick Chung NE - is a average but consistent player.
Wondering if i keep these guys or add the guys below inplace of Burnett / Chung ??
- Kam Chancehollor Sea - big numbers and consistent.
- Brandon Flowers KC - had a big game not sure if can be consistent with those big numbers though.
Thinking of trading / dropping one of these guys , or is that absolutely a dumb idea?
- D'qwell Jackson Cle - off bye and has been ok sicne picked up in week 4.
- Pat Angerer Ind - has a bye week 11 but has been the highest playing out of the 2.
* Would anyone recomend Chris Clemmons sea over Jason Babin Phi for the remainder of the year or for a injury stand in.