Huge problem at RB..... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Huge problem at RB.....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Huge problem at RB.....

Postby kdn0789 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:11 am

Ok... well I have Felix Jones and Mike Tolbert out from injury and Matt Forte is on bye so I'm kinda in trouble here.... I'm in a PPR league. Looking at picking up and putting Bernard Scott vs SEA, Deion Carter vs IND, or Roy Helu vs BUF in for my week 8 replacement. Which do you think would be a better play?
kdn0789
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Huge problem at RB.....

Postby prophecy135 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:18 am

Scott for sure as Cedric Benson will be out, he will be sharing carries, but he's pretty good catching the ball out of the backfield. Other two are a bit of question marks, Delone Carter will be the starter, but he's got Donald Brown who looks like he's actually figured it out, and Addai should also be active. Titans arent exaclty easy to run on, so that's another drawback to Carter, though he did look like the primary guy last week. Helu is a bigger question mark, he is for sure in a time share, and Torain looks to be the starter, however, Torain started last week and didnt do much. I think you go with Scott for sure, and then I'd probably go with Carter, I dont love it, and I wouldnt be suprised if Helu got the majority of the touches in Washington, but with Shanahan there you never know who the primary guy will be, you're esentially flipping a coin with Helu, at least with Carter you somewhat know he'll get touches and he should be the goalline guy.

Help with mine?
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=506160
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench