Week 8 GC: Dallas @ Philadelphia - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 8 GC: Dallas @ Philadelphia

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 8 GC: Dallas @ Philadelphia

Postby moochman » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Yeah, it almost makes me want to do away with replay. Sweet catch at a big moment is a non-play.
Iggles O has so many weapons. It would do them well to find a way to keep Vick from running as much as he does.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dawinner127 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:37 pm

And its all Eagles right now in this first half. The Cowboys have what, 75 total yards? :-?
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:42 pm

moochman wrote:Yeah, it almost makes me want to do away with replay. Sweet catch at a big moment is a non-play.
Iggles O has so many weapons. It would do them well to find a way to keep Vick from running as much as he does.

Whoa Whoa Whoa I got Vick in my money league. We want him to survive through week 16 then get injured week 17 by running. Just for a few weeks. Nothing career ending ;-D
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby m16a » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
m16a wrote:I know we've got a fair number of Birds and Boys fans here. So does anyone want to do a PBC for this? Always fun for these big division games. ;-D

Sure Ill take the PBC. Of course im so embarrassed from Lions loss Ive had it on for a while anyway what is one more week :-D

It's on. And right now, things be lookin good for me. ;-D Been all Birds so far. Lovin this.
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 47)

Postby moochman » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:23 pm

???? Zebras gone wild. How on earth could they ever have thought that pass was backward?

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dgan » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:31 pm

moochman wrote:???? Zebras gone wild. How on earth could they ever have thought that pass was backward?

And you said you wanted to get rid of replay. :-b
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby moochman » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:38 pm

dgan wrote:
moochman wrote:???? Zebras gone wild. How on earth could they ever have thought that pass was backward?

And you said you wanted to get rid of replay. :-b

Absolutely! The controversy from that play would be way more interesting than the game has been. :-b

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:38 pm

m16a wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:
m16a wrote:I know we've got a fair number of Birds and Boys fans here. So does anyone want to do a PBC for this? Always fun for these big division games. ;-D

Sure Ill take the PBC. Of course im so embarrassed from Lions loss Ive had it on for a while anyway what is one more week :-D

It's on. And right now, things be lookin good for me. ;-D Been all Birds so far. Lovin this.

It sure is. This just adds to the embarrassment. Losing to a 2-4 team is always embarrassing so I would have continued to wear it anyway :-D
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby joejlitz » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:31 am

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
moochman wrote:Yeah, it almost makes me want to do away with replay. Sweet catch at a big moment is a non-play.

Whoa Whoa Whoa I got Vick in my money league. We want him to survive through week 16 then get injured week 17 by running. Just for a few weeks. Nothing career ending ;-D

How about the flu? That seems more humane than wishing an injury upon someone.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby TaDa » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:40 am

From that "backward pass" play, the refs need a mulligan flag that they can throw of their own. Bunch of blind monkeys
TaDa
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 100)

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting