Situation gets a bit more muddled now. Trades and injures have created new situation.
WR: Nicks, Dez, VJax, Manningham, Julio Jones (will be my waiver add)
RB: Ray Rice (locked and loaded), Mathews, Battle, Thomas
Who do I start?
1. Nicks (trending down, I'm planning on not using him)
2. Dez (pretty much a lock)
3. Manningham (pretty much a lock, with Nick's situation)
4. VJax (held out of both yesterday and today's practices. likely a no go for me)
5. Jones (coming off of an injury, but should be good to go fresh out of his bye)
So I'm thinking as of right now: Manningham and Dez?
1. Rice (locked and loaded)
2. Mathews (looks like he'll sit out)
3. Battle (looking like my RB2 for the week)
3. Thomas (practiced, but still not high on him)
This leaves me with a flex decision. I think I default to Jones here.
QB - Tim Tebow
WR - Hakeem Nicks
WR - Dez Bryant
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Ryan Mathews
TE - Jermichael Finley
W/R/T - Vincent Jackson
BN - Tony Romo
BN - Julio Jones
BN - Roy Helu
BN - Ben Tate
BN - Kevin Smith
K - Mason Crosby
D - Houston