IDP Help, need to start 2 LB - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to IDP

IDP Help, need to start 2 LB

IDP Help, need to start 2 LB

Postby MarinersFan21 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:43 pm

I have 3 quality #1 Linebackers: Desmond Bishop, Dqwell Jackson, Jerod Mayo (just picked up after someone dropped him weeks ago). I need to start 2, who should I keep for now and for ROS? I would guess Mayo will be back to top form, and what about between Bishop or Jackson? I need to drop one of the three for roster space.
MarinersFan21
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: IDP Help, need to start 2 LB

Postby dream_017 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:37 pm

MarinersFan21 wrote:I have 3 quality #1 Linebackers: Desmond Bishop, Dqwell Jackson, Jerod Mayo (just picked up after someone dropped him weeks ago). I need to start 2, who should I keep for now and for ROS? I would guess Mayo will be back to top form, and what about between Bishop or Jackson? I need to drop one of the three for roster space.

As of right now Mayo is the one to drop - Bishop and Jackson are elite as it relates to LB right now - there is no way you can drop one and IDP are usually harder to trade. If you can get help for your roster in a trade I would try that
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: IDP Help, need to start 2 LB

Postby hooligan1 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:54 am

I also just picked up Mayo (he was dropped a few weeks back) and I will be sitting him until he shows that he's back. I personally expect that he's a good bet to be a top-10 scorer at LB over the second half, but it's not guaranteed.

You have to go with Bishop and Jackson. I would keep Mayo if you have the bench space, if not..... I guess you'll have to cut him.

Hooligan1
Hooligan1
hooligan1
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to IDP