Bradshaw - Cracked bone in foot - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Bradshaw - Cracked bone in foot

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Bradshaw - Cracked bone in foot

Postby dgan » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:41 pm

I believe a few years back he played a whole season with a similarly described injury. Obviously unaware if it is the same type of injury, but 'cracked bone' can mean a number of different things - some less serious than others. Interesting to see what happens here...
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:26 pm

this isnt an injury that will make him sit out for sure. its all depending on how much pain he wants to tollerate while doing it. i honestly can see him still playing, just with a decreased role...and this maybe even turning into a 3 headed monster...rendering all 3 useless :-b :-{
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:41 am

deluxe_247 wrote:this isnt an injury that will make him sit out for sure. its all depending on how much pain he wants to tollerate while doing it. i honestly can see him still playing, just with a decreased role...and this maybe even turning into a 3 headed monster...rendering all 3 useless :-b :-{

Is there also risk of further injury? Cracked bones need time to heal or they can grow, I think. Would surprise me if Bradshaw plays. Add to that the fact that I waived Jacobs last week and its a lock lol.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby TaDa » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:27 am

It's something similar to what he's played through before. I'm guessing he will know his limits. Plus the air casts and cleats that these guys have are pretty damn safe nowadays.

I'm benching him this week, and am not hopeful going forward with his matchups, but too late to try and trade him now.
TaDa
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 100)

Previous

Return to Football Talk