RB Pick 2 - WHIR 100% - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

RB Pick 2 - WHIR 100%

Moderator: Football Moderators

RB Pick 2 - WHIR 100%

Postby Pl3onner » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:01 pm

Rattled with Injuries this season, and my 2 recent starters Stewart and MJD on bye this week. I have some RBs but no one solid, so who should I drop if I pick up Free Agents? I need 2 starting RBs and a flex Standard scoring non PPR

RB on My Team:
McGahee
Addai
Daniel Thomas

Other Options for Drop:
Wayne (current flex - should I use a 3rd RB?)
Decker
Fred Davis

FA:
Jacobs (Bradshaw is out indefinitely but I think I can get him off of wavers if I'm feeling gutsy)
M. Bush (McFadden doesn't look like he'll play)
R. Bush
Starks
Pierre Thomas
Lynch
Felix Jones

Antonio Brown also FA available for Flex

WHIR 100% - sorry this teams kind of a mess. Thanks in advanced
Pl3onner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: RB Pick 2 - WHIR 100%

Postby Magius13 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:34 pm

I don't really have any definite choices, but I can tell you who you can probably discount and not lean towards.
Addai - with Carter there, this guy is in the backseat
Wayne - as in reggie wayne? Garcon is taking most of the targets with 8.6 per game so... his prospects are not that great
Thomas - just practiced, but with R bush doing a little better, I don't think the dolphins will lean on him too much and take a risk at re-injury
Davis - main option on the skins, but since you aren't in a ppr league, can be a coin toss
Jacobs - giants against pats, leaning towards that game being pass heavy
Lynch - is going up against the stout cowboys run defense, probably best in the league right now, x!
Starks - SD while having been inept lately, still has been putting out a lot of yards, will turn this game into a shootout. Besides, gb is already pass happy with rodgers.

I would lean towards dropping

Addai and picking up M bush (m bush probably surest bet this week)
Using mcgahee (two straight practices, coach said he was either playing all or none, looks like he's playing all)
and... I guess dropping Fred Davis (I'm assuming you have another TE if you have this guy for an option to drop) for reggie bush (great matchup against kc and for the above mentioned info on thomas)
Magius13
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Pl3onner » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:40 pm

Magius13 wrote:I don't really have any definite choices, but I can tell you who you can probably discount and not lean towards.
Addai - with Carter there, this guy is in the backseat
Wayne - as in reggie wayne? Garcon is taking most of the targets with 8.6 per game so... his prospects are not that great
Thomas - just practiced, but with R bush doing a little better, I don't think the dolphins will lean on him too much and take a risk at re-injury
Davis - main option on the skins, but since you aren't in a ppr league, can be a coin toss
Jacobs - giants against pats, leaning towards that game being pass heavy
Lynch - is going up against the stout cowboys run defense, probably best in the league right now, x!
Starks - SD while having been inept lately, still has been putting out a lot of yards, will turn this game into a shootout. Besides, gb is already pass happy with rodgers.

I would lean towards dropping

Addai and picking up M bush (m bush probably surest bet this week)
Using mcgahee (two straight practices, coach said he was either playing all or none, looks like he's playing all)
and... I guess dropping Fred Davis (I'm assuming you have another TE if you have this guy for an option to drop) for reggie bush (great matchup against kc and for the above mentioned info on thomas)

Wow amazing help, thanks a lot! I do have Hernandez to start over Fred Davis, kind of a coin flip itself but Davis's injury got me nervous. Didn't know that about McGahee, I think I can get a good start out of him.
Pl3onner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Pickles » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:08 pm

You dropp

Addaii
Wayne

Add
MBush - then dropp in 2 weeks
Jacobs - keep him
Pickles
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby oakstreetboy » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:20 pm

I would drop Addai (at best he's splitting carries on a bad offensive team) and Decker (He's getting Tebowed). I'd pick up Bush and Jacobs right away. Definitely start Bush. I'd wait to see if McGahee is playing, if so I'd start him, if not, I'd start Jacobs.

For Flex, I'd find a way to get Brown on PIT. He's had two really good games in a row and seems to have gained Roethlisberger's trust. Since you have Hernandez, I'd probably drop Davis, although i'd probably try to trade him first as he's a top 10 TE. Wayne to me could still be something, even though Garcon has topped him, defenses eventually might adjust to take away Garcon a bit more.

Please help with mine:
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=506883
oakstreetboy
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 43)

Postby rasmusDoh » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:43 am

I agree with pickles,

Drop Addai & Wayne
Pick up M.Bush & Jacobs

If possible, consider getting A. Brown too!
2013 roster (10-man PPR league)

QBs: R. Wilson, Romo
RBs: D. Martin, Sproles, L. Miller, G. Bernard
WRs: R. White, Amendola, Josh Gordon, Edelman, James Jones, Keenan Allen
TEs: Graham
K: Weekly
DEF: Weekly
rasmusDoh
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 175)