Return to General Talk

Election 2004

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby VHawk15 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:19 am

Zombiez wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:
Zombiez wrote:need to stay the pace against the war efforts

Stay the pace against the war efforts?
.....absolutely....remember 9-11??????we need to stand firm and take down every threat that exist, period......if not, the next time it might be 3 milion instead of 3000

I meant that I didn't understand what you meant by staying the pace against the war efforts.

Well, I really hope that you didn't consider Iraq a threat, because it definitely appears as though they don't have any WMD. I also hope you aren't one of the many Americans that believe that Iraq has something to do with 9/11.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby pmix » Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:19 am

Zombiez wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:

.....absolutely....remember 9-11??????we need to stand firm and take down every threat that exist, period......if not, the next time it might be 3 milion instead of 3000

Amen, Just what I was thinking.
pmix
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Canacuna » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:44 am

Straying a little from the current sub-genre of this topic, but here's a little something. Looks like Al Gore supports Howard Dean... As of now, I prefer Wesley Clark, but what do I know?

From Yahoo.com...

Presidential Elections - AP

Gore to Endorse Front-Runner Howard Dean
56 minutes ago

By RON FOURNIER, AP Political Writer

NEW YORK - Former Vice President Al Gore (news - web sites) is endorsing Howard Dean (news - web sites) for the Democratic presidential nomination, adding momentum and political prestige to Dean's front-running campaign.

Five weeks before Iowa's kickoff caucuses, Gore is appearing with his former party rival in New York City's Harlem neighborhood before flying with Dean to Cedar Rapids, Iowa, for a formal endorsement, several Democratic officials said Monday on condition of anonymity.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby zombiez » Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:06 am

VHawk15 wrote:
Zombiez wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:

I meant that I didn't understand what you meant by staying the pace against the war efforts.

Well, I really hope that you didn't consider Iraq a threat, because it definitely appears as though they don't have any WMD. I also hope you aren't one of the many Americans that believe that Iraq has something to do with 9/11.
.......not no more....lol.....although I do beleive most of the WMD were probably takein somewhere for safe keeping, Syria, Lebanon....hard to tell, they all hate us.......and Iraq as a whole I dont think had anything to do with 9-11, but I think that showed them that we are vulnerable, as well as the rest of the anti-american arabs out there
zombiez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby The Super Freak » Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:24 am

Zombiez wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:

RIGHT ON KEEP ATTACKING TERRORISTS!!!!! ;-D ;-D

RE-ELECT BUSH!!! ;-D ;-D ;-D
Moss IS the best WR in the game...
-Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
AKA Super Freak
The Super Freak Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to General Talk