Jerry Sandusky....... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Jerry Sandusky.......

Moderator: Football Moderators

Jerry Sandusky.......

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:21 am

Hey just wanted to see if anyone else has heard about this story yet. For those who dont know, Jerry Sandusky was Joe Paterno's right hand man, the second in charge and the next in line to take over for Paterno when he retired. Then out of the blue he wasnt. Sandusky started this foundation im not sure exactly what it is but I know it helps children. Has a ton of big name people that endorse, support the foundation.

Recently the hammer came down on Sandusky though. As there are reports of up to 8 children that he abused/raped. Back in 2002 some grad assistant came to Paterno and told him what he saw. He said he saw Sandusky anally raping a young boy in the shower. Paterno did nothing but tell his boss.

Ill link the story cause I dont want to miss too much or screw things up. This has got to be the biggest scandal in college football history. This is on another level. Who cares that Tressel is a cheater when we have assistant coaches raping 11 year old boys and ENTIRE coaching teams/universities covering it up. I cant believe this....

http://deadspin.com/5856777/a-guide-to- ... -ignorance
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Jerry Sandusky.......

Postby TaDa » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:54 am

Spiked electric chair is in order
TaDa
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 100)

Postby moochman » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Back in 2002....Paterno did nothing

Sadly in this world there are som sick people. Though I doubt it could possibly be severe enough, Sandusky will get punished. But how much should JoePa have to pay? I think he should be charged for every child who was abused since the day after he found out. I cannot imagine how he didn't demand Sandusky be fired and dropped off at the police station immediately. Seriously, how could there have been any other reaction?
"eh, coach. Seems that I walked in on Sandy while he was...." As the head coach how does that conversation not end with demand that Sandusky quit, call the police and spill the beans on all that he had done. How could you, JoePa?

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Mookie4ever » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:14 am

moochman wrote:Back in 2002....Paterno did nothing

Sadly in this world there are som sick people. Though I doubt it could possibly be severe enough, Sandusky will get punished. But how much should JoePa have to pay? I think he should be charged for every child who was abused since the day after he found out. I cannot imagine how he didn't demand Sandusky be fired and dropped off at the police station immediately. Seriously, how could there have been any other reaction?
"eh, coach. Seems that I walked in on Sandy while he was...." As the head coach how does that conversation not end with demand that Sandusky quit, call the police and spill the beans on all that he had done. How could you, JoePa?

Exactly. When you also hear that the kid was ten years old and these were kids from a kids charity set up by Sandusky I guess so that he could be a sexual predator, how does it not end with a fist in Sandusky's face and a foot on his throat while you wait for the cops to show up? And yet these people just kicked it upstairs and kept working with the guy :-{ :-t

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby petedog9 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:15 pm

I read the 23 page Grand Jury indictment. What a sick SOB... Many people knew about this and did nothing but cover it up and allow it to continue. They all turned the other way and swept it under the rug. This guy was just at the facility as recent as LAST WEEK with a kid!! A few guys will see jail time for this cover up. Paterno seems to be getting a pass but IMO his negligence is just as bad as the others. They should not allow him to retire, they should not allow him to resign. He should be FIRED!!!

Shame on all of them! :-t
petedog9
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Mookie4ever » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:35 pm

Hundreds rally in support of Paterno

What is with some people?
Were they holding up signs saying "we don't care that you let a rapist use your locker room"?
Do these people not care at all that he turned a blind eye on a sexual predator?

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby dream_017 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:Hundreds rally in support of Paterno

Were they holding up signs saying "we don't care that you let a rapist use your locker room"?
Do these people not care at all that he turned a blind eye on a sexual predator?

I think this disgusts me just as much - it seems all of them are turning a blind eye like nothing happened to those kids. There are many steps that were missed in order to put an end to this and each and every one of them looked the other way. :-t :-t :-t :-t
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Postby Sex Panther » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:47 pm

The whole situation is absolutely disgusting - they all belong in prison & to quote Warden Samuel Norton (Shawshank)

"...you will do the hardest time there is. No more protection from the guards. I'll pull you out of that one-bunk Hilton and cast you down with the Sodomites. You'll think you've been f**ked by a train! ... Catching my drift?... Or am I being obtuse?"

I don't know what's more grotesque - the asshats parading in front of Paterno's house, Paterno trying to play dumb/strong arm the university, Paterno's kids not telling him to resign immediately, the fact that nothing was done about this immediately after it was brought to Paterno's attention, etc. & so on...

It makes me sick. They should all be shot in the crotch.
Kate Upton's Husband - dead
Mr. Blonde - champ
Yo Soy Fiesta - dead
Old South - champ
Full of Fanta Tonight - champ
Sex Panther (SB) - dead
Sex Panther (FF) - dead
Sex Panther (IBL) - dead
Sex Panther (Dynasty) dead
Sex Panther
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby moochman » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:44 pm

dream_017 wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:Hundreds rally in support of Paterno

I think this disgusts me just as much - it seems all of them are turning a blind eye like nothing happened to those kids. There are many steps that were missed in order to put an end to this and each and every one of them looked the other way. :-t :-t :-t :-t

Don't be too hard on them. Shock over this leads to disbelief and denial. If they were to allow that JoePa all but aiding and abetting this child rapist, along with the president of PSU what becomes of their world? It is simply to hard to phathom and so their blind hope and numb shock leads to alarming suspension of disbelief.

BTW, I am more apalled that PSU hasn't fired JoePa already. He should be removed from the Penn State campus and placed into the nearest State Penn. If you would have told me a week ago that I could despise Paterno and wish evil upon him I would not have believed you. I want JoePa to die in prison. You are a dispicable human being.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Sex Panther » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:05 pm

I just heard this on Chicago radio - Fox in Philadelphia is reporting that the original 8 accounts of child rape victims has increased to 17 victims, this is getting more disgusting by the minute. All said and done, there could liteally be dozens of cases that still haven't come forward considering how long this could have been going on. They should all die a violent death.
Kate Upton's Husband - dead
Mr. Blonde - champ
Yo Soy Fiesta - dead
Old South - champ
Full of Fanta Tonight - champ
Sex Panther (SB) - dead
Sex Panther (FF) - dead
Sex Panther (IBL) - dead
Sex Panther (Dynasty) dead
Sex Panther
General Manager
General Manager