Pick 3 WR's and 2 RB's and TE. WHIR 100% - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Pick 3 WR's and 2 RB's and TE. WHIR 100%

Moderator: Football Moderators

Pick 3 WR's and 2 RB's and TE. WHIR 100%

Postby LombardiParty » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:49 am

Running Backs(2):
Shonn Greene
Darren Sproles
Cedric Benson
James Starks
Roy Helu

Wide Receivers (3):
Roddy White
Jordy Nelson
Victor Cruz
Antonio Brown
Darrious Heyward-Bey

Tight Ends (1):
Jimmy Graham
Antonio Gates

leave a link if you would like.
LombardiParty
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 19)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Pick 3 WR's and 2 RB's and TE. WHIR 100%

Postby CarlZabel » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:55 am

I would go with Sproles for sure. If Greene is playing, I would use him as my #2. If not, I would use Helu. He is better in a PPR and I don't trust Benson against the Steelers or any Packers RB against MN.

At WR is would go with: White, Cruz, and Brown. Jordy Nelson is too inconsistent to start him over these 3.

I am having the same dilemma at TE. I think it is basically a coin flip. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

Here is mine: viewtopic.php?t=507869
CarlZabel
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby ccote321 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:51 am

Have to agree with Carl on the RBs. Sproles and Greene are your best options, play Helu if Greene is out.

As for WRs, I would go with White, Cruz and Nelson. With the exception of 3 bad games this season, Nelson has been good for 15+ points per game. Rogers doesn't throw him the ball as much as Jennings or Finley, but when he does It's always a big play and Nelson almost always catches it. He's basically Greenbay's second #1 reciever.

Between Gates and Graham I would go with Graham, though not by much. Mainly because Brees is doing way better than Rivers

Here's mine: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=509193
ccote321 Beginner
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 6)

Postby Pl3onner » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:09 am

For RB I'd go Benson and Sproles. I just don't think Greene is consistent, and our other two options don't compete. Benson may see increased carries in what should be a win for Cinci, even though it's a tough pass D, someone's gotta score. Sproles is a fantasy machine if the screen is working for NO, I think it's worth the risk.

for WR go: Nelson (now a must start), Victor Cruz and Antonio Brown. I know it's hard to bench White but I do like Brown more this week, he's more consistent and is getting more targets than anyone else, let's just hope he can get some red zone production.

TE: You can't bench Jimmy Graham, at least not yet. He's a monster and even though Gates has the matchup, you can't bench the best Tight end in the game.

Help? viewtopic.php?f=19&t=509214
Pl3onner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Pl3onner » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:13 am

CarlZabel wrote:I would go with Sproles for sure. If Greene is playing, I would use him as my #2. If not, I would use Helu. He is better in a PPR and I don't trust Benson against the Steelers or any Packers RB against MN.

At WR is would go with: White, Cruz, and Brown. Jordy Nelson is too inconsistent to start him over these 3.

I am having the same dilemma at TE. I think it is basically a coin flip. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

Here is mine: viewtopic.php?t=507869

Benson is playing Cleveland, not Pittsburg. Also I want to add that Nelson has been way more consistent than White, with a way better upside. He's scored in almost every game, including 5 TDs in the last 3 games.
Pl3onner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Who to Start/Bench