Who to bench?... Matthews, Murray, Lloyd, Colston?? WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Who to bench?... Matthews, Murray, Lloyd, Colston?? WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who to bench?... Matthews, Murray, Lloyd, Colston?? WHIR

Postby CSimmsSU » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:48 pm

12 team, non-ppr. We start 2 RBs, 2WRs and a flex. Currently this is what i was thinking but am concerned about Matthews coming off injury and how much Tolbert will eat into his carries or vulture his TDs

RBs: Peterson, D. Murray
WR's: VJax, Colston
Flex: Matthews

Bench: Lloyd, L. Robinson, F Jones, Hillis

So do I leave it as is or play Lloyd in place of Matthews? or even in place of Colston or Murray? Thanks and please help ASAP since Matthews plays tonight!
CSimmsSU
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Who to bench?... Matthews, Murray, Lloyd, Colston?? WHIR

Postby KK_Cowboy » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:54 pm

Well, I am going to give you something to think about here. I would take out Colston and put in Robinson (provided Matthews plays). It looks like Matthews will play and at worst he shares with Tolbert. Vs the Oak rush defence I think SD will put up good numbers. With Austin being out for a couple of weeks at least in Dallas, Robinson has a chance to have some good games, especially in this one against Buffalo. He also scored a TD in his last 2 were as Colston has had two good weeks this year and that's it. Don't put Lloyd in as he goes against a Browns pass d which is very good especially against number one WR.
KK_Cowboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: Who to bench?... Matthews, Murray, Lloyd, Colston?? WHIR

Postby CSimmsSU » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Interesting spin as I had considered Robinson but just thought it was too risky. Colston and Lloyd both have big potential in my opinion but neither are consistent. I'll definitely consider Robinson option tho and still have Matthews in for time being as well.
Im 9-0 in this league but facing the 2nd place 8-1 team this week so has importance towards playoff seeding
CSimmsSU
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Who to Start/Bench