Week 10 GC: Detroit @ Chicago - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 10 GC: Detroit @ Chicago

Moderator: Football Moderators

Week 10 GC: Detroit @ Chicago

Postby WebHamster » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:30 am

;-D
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

Pick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 206)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Week 10 GC: Detroit @ Chicago

Postby moochman » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Oh vomit, looks as if the Lions new coach is as good as getting the team ready after a bye week as the old coaches. Two turnovers if their first two series after the bye. Way to be prepared guys. Schwartz :-t

Forte TD after first turnover and obligitory D Lineman :-t personal foul. sign of coaching too?
Also obligitory video zzzzzz-play to tell us that the zebras no longer have the equipment to make any call.

7-0 bad guys.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Stafford looks like absolute garbage again. 3 of last 4 games he has looked bad. Hester returns punt for TD. Idiot coaches never learn, you don't punt to the guy who holds the record for punt return TDs. Is Schwartz & Co really that stupid?

Of course, we have to pause the game for the third time now for an exciting ZZZ-play. NFL trying to kill its own buzz.

Bears 20 - Lions a well deserved 0.

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Cutler fumble turned into short FG as inept baffled looking Stafford overthrows an open Megatron in the endzone. Stafford looks like he is shell shocked. Pretender meet contender. Bears 20-Leos 3.

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby The Lung » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:36 pm

What happened to Stafford? He was so on point through the first half of the season and now he looks like dog doodie. :-t
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 72)

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:02 pm

I thought I was having a flashback when I heard 'Kevin Smith' but then I heard 'for a yard' and I came back to

wow, fight. nice.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby moochman » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:46 pm

A most embarassing display of football. Lions showed their butts out there today, laying a steamer on the field. They had better get their heads out of their rears before they wake up and watch the playoffs.
What a bunch of clowns. I hope the post-game hand shake and snickering wasn't too much for wacko Schwartz. He had better learn a little about composure if he is going to succeed as a head coach. Could throw in some pregame coaching too.

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby moochman » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:51 pm

The Lung wrote:What happened to Stafford? He was so on point through the first half of the season and now he looks like dog doodie. :-t

Supposedly he has a fractured finger on his throwing hand. http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/20 ... att_3.html
After completing 33 of 63 passes for 329 yards, one touchdown and four interceptions, Stafford admitted he wore the glove against Chicago to protect his finger.

"It's fractured, but it's not bad," Stafford said.

My thoughts are, then why with the game well out of hand did they not have Hill go in. You have the injury to fall back on, not that you were confused or scared or wetting you panties out there today. Hill not getting to play is another sign of poor coaching by Schwartz. Nothing to win by keeping Stafford in there when it was obvious he was well off his game.

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting