Week 10 GC: Arizona @ Philadelphia - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 10 GC: Arizona @ Philadelphia

Moderator: Football Moderators

Week 10 GC: Arizona @ Philadelphia

Postby WebHamster » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:30 am

:-B
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

Pick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 204)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Week 10 GC: Arizona @ Philadelphia

Postby Dawinner127 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:36 pm

Can someone PLEASE tell me why Andy Reid insists on having the offense go through Michael Vick? Every single time McCoy gets his carries or touches, the offense excels. He has 2 carries in the first 3 possessions that the Eagles have had.. I don't understand it. RUN THE FOOTBALL ANDY!
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 71)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:42 pm

-0.1 to show for the first quarter McCoy??? !+)
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby FFslacker » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:43 pm

Maclin hurt and no DJax. They better start using McCoy unless they want to give one up to Ari.
FFslacker
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) DrafterMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby m16a » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Shady McCoy is a beast. You can definitely see this team missing Jackson though. Maclin and Avant aren't getting much separation and Vick is working with a lot less time. Thankfully, Celek is around and McCoy is McCoy. And those asking why Andy won't run, well Birds fans have been asking that for his entire tenure. He's slowly getting used to having a good RUNNINGback now though. Though right now, in his defense, having a guy like Mike Vick as QB, it's hard not to want to funnel the offense through him.
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby Dawinner127 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:39 pm

m16a wrote:Shady McCoy is a beast. You can definitely see this team missing Jackson though. Maclin and Avant aren't getting much separation and Vick is working with a lot less time. Thankfully, Celek is around and McCoy is McCoy. And those asking why Andy won't run, well Birds fans have been asking that for his entire tenure. He's slowly getting used to having a good RUNNINGback now though. Though right now, in his defense, having a guy like Mike Vick as QB, it's hard not to want to funnel the offense through him.

It just doesn't make any sense. It seems that whenever McCoy is getting his touches, getting the ball in open space, their offense runs much, much smoother.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 71)

Postby m16a » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:33 pm

I do not believe I have ever seen this much talent squandered on one NFL squad before in my life. :-P
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby moochman » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Odd move to suspend a top WR before such an important game. hope you got your message across, Andy, cause you probably just got eliminated from the playoffs. 3-8 Nighty-night Dream Team.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:07 pm

moochman wrote:Odd move to suspend a top WR before such an important game. hope you got your message across, Andy, cause you probably just got eliminated from the playoffs. 3-8 Nighty-night Dream Team.

I can understand the need for the team to take action to maintain, or try to, maintain discipline. A guy just sleeps right through a required meeting, he pays the price. This is all on DJAX.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby moochman » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:13 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
moochman wrote:Odd move to suspend a top WR before such an important game. hope you got your message across, Andy, cause you probably just got eliminated from the playoffs. 3-8 Nighty-night Dream Team.

I can understand the need for the team to take action to maintain, or try to, maintain discipline. A guy just sleeps right through a required meeting, he pays the price. This is all on DJAX.

All for maintaining discpline, but not to punish player and team. big cash fines are the way to the modern athletes heart. Losing a game to prove a point only proved that the Iggles are not going anywhere. Firing the GM and coach is no longer that questionable.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting