new desperate help. Tebow or manning - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

new desperate help. Tebow or manning

Moderator: Football Moderators

new desperate help. Tebow or manning

Postby Barker01 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:56 am

who should i start this week??thanks
Barker01
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: new desperate help. Tebow or manning

Postby choda57 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:07 am

Tough call...I'm in sort of same boat with Brady (against Jets) or Tebow. I own 49ers D, so I would go with Tebow. He's ugly, but puts up fantasy points. You just don't want the guy that plays him when he finally puts up 7pts and your normal starter gets 20+. That being said, it depends on your scoring system and where you stand in the league. Swing for the fence, go Tebow (big risk, big reward) or play conservative and go with the guy who usually does it the normal way with 250yds and 2TDs. Good luck...give me your response to my question! Thanks!
choda57
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: new desperate help. Tebow or manning

Postby sinicalypse » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:33 am

in a game where the broncos put up 38 points, tebow put up ~25.74 points thanks to the strength of rushing for 119 yards. if you take away the rushing yards, as a pure QB he threw for ~13 points.... you can't count on 119 rushing yards... heck i wouldn't even COUNT ON 50. tebow's running makes him a homeless man's cam newton this year, as being able to rush for ~4-6 points always helps out with te bottom line and keeps you hovering in the mid-high teens at worst, if not into the 20s.... but that said, eli is just a better QB and even tho buffalo's defense has been pretty solid, i still think he'll go for 250+ and 2/+ TDs.... and with tebow, it's a wild card... and liek the dude b4 me said if you think that he's gonna bust off 75 rushing yards and then maybe throw 2 TDs and run for another one and you wanna pray for 30 (strike a tebow pose) go there... but in fantasy football i like to look at floors more than ceilings, believe it or not, and eli's floor is higher than tebow's so go there

check out mine, would ye!??! viewtopic.php?t=508086
sinicalypse
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 21)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Who to Start/Bench