Is this a mistake??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Is this a mistake???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Is this a mistake???

Postby NYG1119 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:47 am

I had a feeling Carolina would be limited on offense one of these days and with the keeper rules my league has I can only keep 1 WR and that will be Jennings...so do I trade Smith for someone like McFadden, hoping he will be healthy soon for the playoffs since I have a horrible backfield with just CJ0K (he stepped it up this week) and all backups (Morris, Hunter, Barber) as well as a hurt Jahvid Best.

Or should I trade Boldin for Mendenhall, which now might not work cause Boldin stunk against Seattle and Mendy had a good day???

I would love McFadden, but I am worried with the luck I have in the past that he will get further injured...what should I do???
NYG1119
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Is this a mistake???

Postby garretterik » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Do you only keep one RB too? IF so I don't see how you can't keep CJ despite his poor first half. THe guy has just too much talent and is too young. After all Run DMC has a problem staying on the field, so I would rather have CJ as a keeper over RunDMC.

I you could get Boldin for Mendy do it! ;-D

McFadden for SSmith sounds good, but you have to worry about the injury, so I don't know I pull the trigger on this until I have a better time table for his return.

Help me:
viewtopic.php?t=508334
garretterik
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 29)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions