Injury Help - WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Injury Help - WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Injury Help - WHIR

Postby Pl3onner » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:09 pm

I start 2 QBs in this league - right now I have on my roster Vick, Hasselbeck, Tebow and Skelton. Tebow is playing Thursday night and I'm really nervous about him, doing well last week was pretty much luck and I don't think he can play that way against the Jets (maybe the coach has a different plan this week?)

Vick is probably out I'm guessing? Problem is I have to make my decision about Tebow by tomorrow, should I bench him, put in Hasselbeck, and then wait to hear about Sunday for Vick? If Vick is injured go with Skelton? If Skelton was playing anyone but SF that would be how I would go no question. Or should I just start Tebow and put in Vick on Sunday if he's good otherwise Hasselbeck?

With RB: I have Turner, and Picked up Reggie Bush for Green-Ellis. Sproles and Mendy are on bye, my other two. Bush lost carries last week to Thomas but still got two TDs, but may lose even more this week to the rookie. It looks like Bradshaw is going to be out again, should I pick up Jacobs and start him? I'm a little worried of losing Jacobs if I don't make the move soon. I could drop Julio Jones for him so I could have both, is it worth it? (My other WR are Jennings, AJ Green, J Nelson, Bryant and Cruz, so I don't think I need him as much esp if he's injured). Or I could drop Bush and lose that option.

To Sum up:
QB Start 2:
Vick (may be out), Tebow (playing Thursday, take the risk?), Hasselbeck, Skelton (vs SF defense)

RB: Pick 1
R Bush or Jacobs

Will help in return as always, Thanks
Pl3onner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Injury Help - WHIR

Postby The Chauncellor » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:12 pm

Honestly. Hasselbeck might be your safest route right now. I would pick him for one of them

The other depends on Vick's Health.

If by thursday, you see encouraging signs, go with Vick

But, if you are still clueless and he is still questionable, go with Tebow.

if you can.... viewtopic.php?t=508533
The Chauncellor
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Pl3onner » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:23 pm

The Chauncellor wrote:Honestly. Hasselbeck might be your safest route right now. I would pick him for one of them

The other depends on Vick's Health.

If by thursday, you see encouraging signs, go with Vick

But, if you are still clueless and he is still questionable, go with Tebow.

if you can.... viewtopic.php?t=508533

Way ahead of ya, already posted on yours. Thanks for the help! I agree, I think Hasselbeck is my only Must Start QB this week.
Pl3onner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby shreddy » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:45 pm

Thanks for help w/ mine.

I like Hass too. He has been consistent lately and Damian Williams is emerging as a potent offensive weapon. If Vick is good to play I'd play him. Otherwise I like Skelton. He'll have to pass against the Niners. I don't trust Tebow's points against NYJ.

I like Reggie at RB. He's playing really well so he'll see the bulk of the carries.
shreddy
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Who to Start/Bench