I have to trade my WR's for RB's. Need help and WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

I have to trade my WR's for RB's. Need help and WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

I have to trade my WR's for RB's. Need help and WHIR

Postby Wakbrder87 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:52 am

Okay heres my players of real value that i can trade. QB's Michael Vick , Eli Manning RB's Marshawn Lynch ( told you i need a rb bad) WRs Steve Smith CAR, Vincent Jackson, Miles Austin, Marques Colston, Julio Jones.

Heres some offers ive recieved Brandon Jacobs for Michael Vick, Vincent Jackson for Cedric Benson,
Legarette Blount for Marques Colston. Im getting raked thru the coals cause everyone sees im desperate for rbs. the best deal out of the three i felt was Colston for Blount.

The guy who Offered the Jacobs trade had lost Schaub so i countered with Eli and Julio for either Ray Rice or Michael Turner he declined and didnt counter offer.

And the Benson for Jackson trade i feel would be giving away Vincent Jackson seeing he has Fred Jackson, Demarco Murray, Calvin Johnson, AJ Green.

Any input is needed and welcomed. And the waiver wire is bone dry on rbs lol
Wakbrder87
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: I have to trade my WR's for RB's. Need help and WHIR

Postby Warmachine13 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:36 am

This is tough. You're kind of in the same situation as I am. Austin out for at least 2 or 3 more games, Julio hurt the other hamstring after his monster first game back, Vick with the ribs and other Philly issues, and Vincent has been overly hit or miss lately. You may have to give up Vick or Smith because of their huge potential for a stud RB. Its a tough call. Im sure you've looked, but is Michael Bush on waiver? After the SD game he shouldn't but anything is possible.
Warmachine13
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions