What to do... just pick two! WHIR 100% - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

What to do... just pick two! WHIR 100%

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: What to do... just pick two! WHIR 100%

Postby doomedn00b » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:37 pm

I like McCoy and Palko this week as well. McCoy isnt a fantasy dynamo, but a solid start. As others have said, the Chief's run game is terrible, therefore forcing them to pass.

McCoy and Palko ftw.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=508718
doomedn00b
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: What to do... just pick two! WHIR 100%

Postby ICanGoAllTheWay » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:25 am

woowoo crew wrote:Bad bye for me with QBs, not to mention I've lost Schaub. We start 2 QB's.

Which two would you start, and if you can tell me why, I would LOVE it!

McCoy vs. JAX (He's been my back-up all season, so I'm thinking of rolling with him.)
Grossman vs. DAL (Just picked up when Schaub went down. Someone else got Leinart)
Alex Smith vs. ARI (Arizona is very good against the pass, so I'm worried about him.)
Palko vs. NE (I actually like the potential for a big game, as NE gives up big numbers to QBs, and Battle isn't a 25 carry back.)
Skelton vs. SF (SF also gives up good numbers to QBs)

I know this isn't pretty, but I need all the help I can get. My opponent has Rodgers and Stafford. Yeah, I know.

Go with the two best QB's. Alex Smith is usually safe for a TD and 150-200 yards. And he has the ceiling of being a 2TD type of guy. I see Smith getting anywhere from 12-18 points. That's not bad considering your options. Skelton isn't a bad choice either. SF is great against the run, but pretty average against the pass. Who knows what Palko will do, and you just can't trust Grossman or Colt McCoy.
ICanGoAllTheWay
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Who to Start/Bench