Week 11: Bye-Week Help! *WHIR 100%* UNDEFEATED - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Week 11: Bye-Week Help! *WHIR 100%* UNDEFEATED

Moderator: Football Moderators

Week 11: Bye-Week Help! *WHIR 100%* UNDEFEATED

Postby Soopaman Luva » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:56 pm

10 team H2H league, standard scoring [NFL.com]

Starters:

QB: A. Rogers
RB 1: MJD
RB 2: S. Jax
WR 1: B. Marshall
WR 2: ???
TE: ???
W/R: D. Murray
DEF: Eagles
K: M. Nugent

*After 10 weeks of football, I still remain undefeated in my NFL.com league! However, in Week 11 I am plagued with 5 players on a Bye-Week. I am going to need some free agent pick-up's, but exactly who drops and who starts?!

Bench:

J. Addai (BYE)
P. Harvin
M. Bush
M. Ingram (BYE)
J. Starks
M. Colston (BYE)
M. Wallace (BYE)
O. Daniels (BYE)

Analysis: The top Free Agent's are D. Moore (OAK), J. Ballard (NYG), and the Cowboys DST. With those players, I am able to play each position at the highest from what is available. Sounds simple? Well, exactly who would you drop to pick up these players, or would you not even worry about the match-up's?

Possible Solution #1:

- Drop Addai for Ballard.
- Play P. Harvin (for the first time all season) at WR2, just so I don't have to drop anymore players.
- Play Eagles DST.

Possible Solution #2:

- Drop Addai for Ballard.
- Drop Ingram (or another player?) for Moore and play him as WR2.
- Drop Eagles DST and play the better match-up with the Cowboys DST (they are playing the Redskins).

I have 7 RB's, I need to see who is the weakest link for the rest of the games. Starks may not be a stud, but he WILL produce consistent results. The value of M. Bush is at an all-time high, especially with the injury concerns of McFadden. Addai, Ingram, and even Harvin are in unfortunate circumstances right now, and I'm not sure if they are worth keeping any longer. THANKS IN ADVANCE!
10 team H2H league, standard scoring [NFL.com]
QB: A. Rogers
RB: MJD, S. Jax, J. Starks, D. Murray, M. Bush
WR: M. Wallace, B. Marshall, P. Harvin, M. Colston, L. Robinson
TE: O. Daniels, J. Gresham
DEF: Cowboys
K: Sebastian Janikowski
Soopaman Luva
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Week 11: Bye-Week Help! *WHIR 100%* UNDEFEATED

Postby Mr.Joshua » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Definitely pick up Moore, dream matchup this week and could be a roster steal at this point of the season. You will have to drop 2 players to fill in @ TE and grab Moore. Those should be Addai and Daniels. Tough to drop Daniels, I know, but he has really slowed down, Houston offense doesnt need him as much as they used to and Ballard is holding his own. Wouldnt argue if you dropped Ingram in istead, crowded backfield there in NO....good luck ;-D
Wilson
Forte,Morris,Ivory,B.Brown,M.Christine,B.Bolden
Cobb,VJax,DeSean,M.Floyd,L.Moore
V.Davis
Posluszny
M.Bryant
Colts
Mr.Joshua
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 226)

Re: Week 11: Bye-Week Help! *WHIR 100%* UNDEFEATED

Postby ccote321 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:41 pm

Thanks for the help with mine.

I would drop Addai and Ingram for Moore and Ballard... Moore will be good for the rest of the season I'm surprised he made it to free agency on your league. I actually just picked up Ballard this week hopefully he'll play out with Eli gaining stud status.
ccote321 Beginner
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 6)

Return to Who to Start/Bench