Big prob- have a dead wr spot or drop sproles?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Big prob- have a dead wr spot or drop sproles??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Big prob- have a dead wr spot or drop sproles??

Postby Coach McGuirk » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:59 pm

Heres the scoop

10 team league, 2WR spots. I have Wallace (bye), Green (injured), Maclin(injured). I was hoping one of the two would play and grabbed DMoore off waivers. But now it's looking like both may be out. I have 5 BN spots being occupied by Wallace (bye) J Graham (bye), Maclin, M Bush, and Sproles.

If Green or Maclin can play, no problem, but if both are out I need to use my BN spots on them (unless i play one and take the zero) leaving me with the option of dropping Sproles who I have only played when needed a bye week fill in. My league is not PPR, so he hasn't even scored a ton of points on my bench. My two RBs are Rice and Forte so I would never start him unless injuries hit me. I picked up M Bush a few weeks ago as well but he might be relegated to backup soon. I tried to trade Sproles and Bush but the league is hard to make deals with.

I am in first and could afford a loss I suppose, but I am playing team #2 and a loss will leave us tied.

So if one of my wr's can't go, do I take the zero in that slot, or drop Sproles or Bush? I'd be picking up Laurent Robinson.

Thanks!
Coach McGuirk
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Who to Start/Bench