I Have a WR and Flex Dilema, WHIR 100% Guaranteed! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

I Have a WR and Flex Dilema, WHIR 100% Guaranteed!

Moderator: Football Moderators

I Have a WR and Flex Dilema, WHIR 100% Guaranteed!

Postby ICanGoAllTheWay » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Ok, so I need some advice for this weeks matchups. I need help at my flex and both WR positions.

From this list, please choose 1 flex, and 2 WR's:

Hakeem Nicks vs PHI (Namdi???)
Stevie Johnson @ MIA (not 100% and facing Vontae Davis who is as close to Revis and Namdi as any other CB in the NFL)
Earl Bennett vs SD (He's been Cutler's go-to-guy since coming back from injury a couple of weeks ago)
Laurent Robinson @ WAS (Dez should get all the coverage, I'd expect Robinson to get some looks as the #2 WR on the Cowboys)
Maurice Morris vs CAR (Carolina has horrible run defense)
Chris Oboognaya vs JAC (Guaranteed 15-20 carries if Hardesty is out, although JAC does have a good run defense)

Leaning towards Nicks and Robinson at WR with Mo Morris at flex. What do yall think?
ICanGoAllTheWay
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Re: I Have a WR and Flex Dilema, WHIR 100% Guaranteed!

Postby woowoo crew » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:22 pm

i would play nicks and robinson for sure. i would also go with chris o. over morris though. detroit just doesnt run much. good luck!

help me please: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=508650
PPR for QB, RB, WR; 1 pt. per 10 yds.; 6 pt. TD; 1 pt. per 15 return yds.
QB: Rodgers, Stafford
RB: McCoy, Foster
WR: Cobb, Cruz
TE: Bennett
W/R: Spiller
Bench: Edelman, Gordon, Garcon, Gronk, SJax, Fitzpatrick, Woodhead
woowoo crew
Head Coach
Head Coach

Response Team
(Past Year: 89)

Postby prince_45243 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:32 pm

ICanGoAllTheWay wrote:Ok, so I need some advice for this weeks matchups. I need help at my flex and both WR positions.

Stevie Johnson @ MIA (not 100% and facing Vontae Davis who is as close to Revis and Namdi as any other CB in the NFL)
Earl Bennett vs SD (He's been Cutler's go-to-guy since coming back from injury a couple of weeks ago)
Laurent Robinson @ WAS (Dez should get all the coverage, I'd expect Robinson to get some looks as the #2 WR on the Cowboys)
Chris Oboognaya vs JAC (Guaranteed 15-20 carries if Hardesty is out, although JAC does have a good run defense)

Leaning towards Nicks and Robinson at WR with Mo Morris at flex. What do yall think?

I think you have it right. Nicks and Robinson and Morris. I also like Bennett v. SD frankly and am a little stuck there but I have the feeling Morris is finally going to get things going vs. a bad CAR line.
-Prince_45243
prince_45243
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 26)

Postby hangloos » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:21 am

ICanGoAllTheWay wrote:Ok, so I need some advice for this weeks matchups. I need help at my flex and both WR positions.

I would start M. Morris, L. Robinson and Nicks. Morris will get most of the carries and CAR is the worst against the rush (where as C. Oboo could only muster 90 yards against one of the worst D in NFL). L. Robinson has produced before while Austin is out. Nicks is the no.1 WR and PHI hasn't that good against the pass. If worried about Nicks, I would go with Bennet. Cutler has really zoned in on him and he is good for 5-6 catches and 70-80 yards (more for ppr).

Please help me. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=508781&p=3400039#p3400039
hangloos
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy Expert

Return to Who to Start/Bench