Flex Help! - J. Starks, K. Hunter, D.Thomas, M. Morris - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Flex Help! - J. Starks, K. Hunter, D.Thomas, M. Morris

Moderator: Football Moderators

Flex Help! - J. Starks, K. Hunter, D.Thomas, M. Morris

Postby zcorbin15 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Flew Help!!!

-J. Starks is playing at home against Tampa Bay who has a poor run defence expecially in the past couple weeks, but Starks has seen the end-zone only one time this season.

-K. Hunter is playing at home against Arizona. F. Gore is looking to be limited after last weeks injuries and Hunter looked good last week against New York.

-D. Thomas is playing at home against Buffalo who also has a poor run defence. He looks to be 100% this week, but is Bush overshadowing him?

-M. Morris is playing at home against Carolina who again has a poor run defence. He is still taking the start with J. Best out, but M. Stafford attempted 60+ pass plays last week against Chicago so there was much room for him to get a whole lot of hards.

What are some of y'alls opinions on who I should throw in to that flex spot?
zcorbin15
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Flex Help! - J. Starks, K. Hunter, D.Thomas, M. Morris

Postby hangloos » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:37 am

zcorbin15 wrote:Flew Help!!!

-J. Starks is playing at home against Tampa Bay who has a poor run defence expecially in the past couple weeks, but Starks has seen the end-zone only one time this season.

-K. Hunter is playing at home against Arizona. F. Gore is looking to be limited after last weeks injuries and Hunter looked good last week against New York.

-D. Thomas is playing at home against Buffalo who also has a poor run defence. He looks to be 100% this week, but is Bush overshadowing him?

-M. Morris is playing at home against Carolina who again has a poor run defence. He is still taking the start with J. Best out, but M. Stafford attempted 60+ pass plays last week against Chicago so there was much room for him to get a whole lot of hards.

What are some of y'alls opinions on who I should throw in to that flex spot?

Go with M. Morris. He will get most of the touches and he is also involved in the passing game. GB is a passsing team and doesn't run much. R. Bush has been good the past few weeks while D. Thomas have been ineffective even with similar amount of touches. If Gore is officially out, I would start Hunter, but baring that, I am going with Morris.

Please help me. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=508781&p=3400039#p3400039
hangloos
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy Expert
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench