Flex spot help: Battle, Washington, Cribbs, Bey or Harvin - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Flex spot help: Battle, Washington, Cribbs, Bey or Harvin

Moderator: Football Moderators

Flex spot help: Battle, Washington, Cribbs, Bey or Harvin

Postby crazymike0907 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:14 am

So right now, they are all on my team except harvin, who is available on the waiver wire. So I basically have 5 people I could use in the flex spot..

Jackie Battle @ New England: I figured KC would rely more in Battle with Cassel bein out, but NE will probably score early causing KC to throw more. Plus Battle has been somewhat of a disappointment

Heywerd-Bey @ Minnesota: Bey has put up 0's two weeks in a row, but palmer meshed well with him before the bye. And Ford is out for Oak this week, so Bey may get more looks

Josh Cribbs Vs. Jacksonville: Cleveland wants to get Cribbs more involved in the offense, but is he reliable enough?

Nate Washington @ Atlanta: Nate has been somewhat of a bust since Kenny Britt went down, but Titans may have to throw more against a hot Atlanta offense

Percy Harvin Vs. Oakland: Harvin has been gettrng a lot more looks lately, and looked healthy and to be a big part of the offense. He seems to be more in sync with Ponder, but is Ponder a good enough QB for Harvin to stay consistant? Also Harvin is injury prone..

So what do u think guys? I'm kind of leaning more towards either Battl, Bey or Harvin. And if I pick up Harvin, who should I drop? I'm thinkin Cribbs. Thanks guys, and of course, WHIR!!!
V
crazymike0907
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Flex spot help: Battle, Washington, Cribbs, Bey or Harvi

Postby hangloos » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:47 am

crazymike0907 wrote:So right now, they are all on my team except harvin, who is available on the waiver wire. So I basically have 5 people I could use in the flex spot..

Jackie Battle @ New England: I figured KC would rely more in Battle with Cassel bein out, but NE will probably score early causing KC to throw more. Plus Battle has been somewhat of a disappointment

Heywerd-Bey @ Minnesota: Bey has put up 0's two weeks in a row, but palmer meshed well with him before the bye. And Ford is out for Oak this week, so Bey may get more looks

Josh Cribbs Vs. Jacksonville: Cleveland wants to get Cribbs more involved in the offense, but is he reliable enough?

Nate Washington @ Atlanta: Nate has been somewhat of a bust since Kenny Britt went down, but Titans may have to throw more against a hot Atlanta offense

Percy Harvin Vs. Oakland: Harvin has been gettrng a lot more looks lately, and looked healthy and to be a big part of the offense. He seems to be more in sync with Ponder, but is Ponder a good enough QB for Harvin to stay consistant? Also Harvin is injury prone..

So what do u think guys? I'm kind of leaning more towards either Battl, Bey or Harvin. And if I pick up Harvin, who should I drop? I'm thinkin Cribbs. Thanks guys, and of course, WHIR!!!
V

Ummm, not a lot of exciting choices here, but I would exclude Heywerd-Bey and Cribbs right off the bat. Not sure why, but HB has gone MIA the past 2 weeks. He could produce with Ford out, but who knows? But I would keep him just in case. I would drop Cribbs. The team has been talking about getting Cribbs involved since day 1 and so far, it has been successful. Not sure you can go with Nate as he dropped off considerably. So if it is PPR, I would go with Harvin. But if it is non-ppr, I would go with Jakie.

Help me as well. viewtopic.php?t=508781
hangloos
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy Expert
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench