Manningham vs Phil.

Need to start 2
mutant.enemy Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: need 2 WR

Postby RedBirdChica » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:18 pm

I know how hard it must be for Bowe owners. My heart goes out to all of you.

Can Palko get him the rock? Could Cassel even get him the rock?? I used to watch Palko play at Pitt - and the dude has a noodle for an arm. Unless something has changed drastically, I think that he BARELY makes the practice squad on any other NFL team.

Personally, I think that Ricky Stanzi is a better option to start for the Chiefs - and maybe we'll even see him make an appearance in this game. He played hs ball in Mentor, OH with my cousin before they both went onto Div I schools. Smart guys, strong arm.

Jordy is an obvious start. Even though GB spreads the ball around, he has been a TD machine. Manningham has enough upside as the clear No. 2 to get a start over Bowe. Bradshaw is going to be out for another week and Nicks will draw a lot of coverage, so that leaves Ballard on the underneath routes and Manningham on the cross/flag. Victor Cruz is still getting a lot of looks, but his penchant for dropping catchable balls in tight situations (pulling a Marshall) seems to have completely taken him out of Eli's red zone equation.

If your third option were a Nate Washington or an Earl Bennett, it might be a tougher decision to bench the man you drafted to be your number one. But I think you're in good shape here. That being said, if Bowe manages to pull a nice stat line this week and your league's deadline hasn't passed - TRADE TRADE TRADE!!!

mutant.enemy wrote:Standard scoring league

Dwayne Bowe @ NE
Jordy Nelson vs TB
Manningham vs Phil.

Need to start 2
RedBirdChica
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Response Team
(Past Year: 44)

Re: need 2 WR

Postby 11stever11 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:18 pm

I would go with Bowe and Nelson. good luck!
Thanks Franchise Fan for the sig!
11stever11

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Return to Who to Start/Bench