Week 12 GC: Green Bay @ Detroit - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 12 GC: Green Bay @ Detroit

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 12 GC: Green Bay @ Detroit

Postby joejlitz » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:16 pm

Dawinner127 wrote:
joejlitz wrote:Bonehead play of the day goes to Suh. DET stops GB at the goalline on 3rd to force a FG. Suh gets into a scuffle with a Packer, gets up, and stomps the Packer's arm with his cleat. Ejected and 1st down GB.

What an idiot.

I'm with you dude :-t Suh is a scum. He should be seeing a fat fine from Mr. Goodell within the next few days.

And Stafford throws his 3rd pick of the day :-o

It's a shame, because I want to like him. But this one takes the cake. And it resulted in a GB touchdown to put his team down 14-0 instead of 10-0.

Not smart and no self-control.

Dude is definitely a beast. But he doesn't have to be an animal.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:02 am

joejlitz wrote:
Dawinner127 wrote:
joejlitz wrote:Bonehead play of the day goes to Suh. DET stops GB at the goalline on 3rd to force a FG. Suh gets into a scuffle with a Packer, gets up, and stomps the Packer's arm with his cleat. Ejected and 1st down GB.

What an idiot.

I'm with you dude :-t Suh is a scum. He should be seeing a fat fine from Mr. Goodell within the next few days.

And Stafford throws his 3rd pick of the day :-o

It's a shame, because I want to like him. But this one takes the cake. And it resulted in a GB touchdown to put his team down 14-0 instead of 10-0.

Not smart and no self-control.

Dude is definitely a beast. But he doesn't have to be an animal.

That is just the thing, Suh off the field seems so calm and reasonably well spoken. yet on the field he is a thug-moron. Would love it if Schwartz, who is starting to look shakey under pressure, would love it if he would suspend Suh. Beat Goodell to the punch. There is simply no reason that he should not miss games for this, if Goodell has real stones and logic he would suspend him for the rest of the year. There is no room for stomping on players in this league.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Dawinner127 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:11 pm

moochman wrote:
That is just the thing, Suh off the field seems so calm and reasonably well spoken. yet on the field he is a thug-moron. Would love it if Schwartz, who is starting to look shakey under pressure, would love it if he would suspend Suh. Beat Goodell to the punch. There is simply no reason that he should not miss games for this, if Goodell has real stones and logic he would suspend him for the rest of the year. There is no room for stomping on players in this league.

I agree Mooch. He really does seem like a calm and reasonable person off of the field. Didn't he have a meeting with Goodell to, "go over the rules"? He even shoved the Packers players head into the turf repeatedly then went to town with that A-Town stop of his.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Postby moochman » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Dawinner127 wrote:
moochman wrote:

I agree Mooch. He really does seem like a calm and reasonable person off of the field. Didn't he have a meeting with Goodell to, "go over the rules"? He even shoved the Packers players head into the turf repeatedly then went to town with that A-Town stop of his.

Yeah he met with Goodell. Wondering if he doesn't have some anger issues that other teams may be taking advantage of? Also wonder about Schwartz coaching message to the D. Was he the DC for the Titans team that had Haynesworth stomping on a player? Has to be coincidence, no?
anyhow, would feel much better if Suh would just come out and say he lost his head instead of his foolish sounding excuses.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting