MAJOR HELP!!Lynch,McGahee,Andre J,K Smith,Laurent R? WHIR!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

MAJOR HELP!!Lynch,McGahee,Andre J,K Smith,Laurent R? WHIR!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

MAJOR HELP!!Lynch,McGahee,Andre J,K Smith,Laurent R? WHIR!!

Postby umvagia0 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Boys,

I desperately need the win this week and I have to play it smart.....I have many options, I need to start 3 (sit two) of the following:

Marshawn Lynch vs WAS
Willis McGahee @ SD
Andre Johnson @ Jac
Laurent Robinson vs MIA
Kevin Smith vs GB

I need this win to stay in the playoff hunt badly. Lynch is a must I'm thinking. How do you sit an almost healthy Andre Johnson? Can Kevin Smith put up big numbers against the Pack's D. Laurent Robinson is a touchdown machine, but he hasn't been getting much yardage.

Please Please Help, I will help in Return!!

P
umvagia0
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: MAJOR HELP!!Lynch,McGahee,Andre J,K Smith,Laurent R? WHI

Postby pommona22 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Lynch is a must start hes been beasting it, same goes for Laurent he has been killing as of late as well, he should of had 2 tds last week but romo botched the throw and i would have last spot K smith should put up good yardage vs GB and a solid chance of scoring. Not really trusting Willie coming of injury who knows how much work he is going to get and kubiak said there going to limit Andre ( who knows what that means...)
Hope this helps
Help with mine? Thanks
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=509255&p=3401909#p3401909
pommona22
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby umvagia0 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:16 am

Man, i'm still pulling my hair out....I can't blow this opportunity. I have Witten as a tight end, would you still start Laurent Robinson over Andre Johnson, McGahee and Kevin Smith?

I need some comfort!!

Thanks in advance.....WHIR!!
umvagia0
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby joheshy55 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:20 am

AJ, Lynch, Laurent, AJ is must start when healthy no matter what. Houston has such a good run game gonna open up pass for them Pressure on andre no worry....
joheshy55
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby hangloos » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:39 am

umvagia0 wrote:Boys,

I desperately need the win this week and I have to play it smart.....I have many options, I need to start 3 (sit two) of the following:

Marshawn Lynch vs WAS
Willis McGahee @ SD
Andre Johnson @ Jac
Laurent Robinson vs MIA
Kevin Smith vs GB

I need this win to stay in the playoff hunt badly. Lynch is a must I'm thinking. How do you sit an almost healthy Andre Johnson? Can Kevin Smith put up big numbers against the Pack's D. Laurent Robinson is a touchdown machine, but he hasn't been getting much yardage.

Please Please Help, I will help in Return!!

P

Lynch yes. He gets tons of carries, gets the red zone touches, and the matchup is ok. Also the SEA will lead or the game will be close, so no danger of passing game taking over.
McGahee when healthy, has been real good. And you know that DEN will be running all day. Presence of Tebow will limit McGahee's TD potential but couple of weeks removed from injury, I would start him as well.

AJ. I have him as well, but I would sit him on this one. Just want to see him get through a whole game before I start him. Yes he is a must start but his snaps may be limited in his first game back and there will be some rust. Robinson could score another TD but he is not getting enough looks and yardage, so there is a chance of a let down. K. Smith did very well but it was just one game against one of the worst DST. If I had to pick one of these, I would go with AJ in ppr, and K. Smith in non ppr.

Help me please. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=509353
hangloos
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy Expert

Postby ATLbraves » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:44 am

PPR:
Lynch
Kevin Smith
Andre Johnson

Non-PPR:
Lynch
McGahee
Robinson

help with mine please:
viewtopic.php?t=509360
ATLbraves
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby tsbk00069 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:36 am

Lynch is a must start, Robinson is that right now as well with Austin out, and I know everyone is worried about it being Andre's first game back and being limited but they took plenty of time with him and aren't going to start him when he's not ready especially with the lead in the division, if they get a big lead they may rest him a little but he will get the catches and who better for Leinart to throw the ball up to go get? I know everyone is super high on Kevin Smith and in a non PPR then maybe you sit one of those 2 recievers but Det most likely will be playing from behind and last week they were playing a horrible Carolina defense.
PPR:
Lynch
Robinson
Johnson
Non-PPR:
Lynch
Smith
Johnson/Robinson (Is a wash this week)
Help with mine? viewtopic.php?t=509363
tsbk00069
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby umvagia0 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:52 am

Thanks for all the replies guys.

Right now, I think I'm leaning towards Lynch, Smith and McGahee.

Laurent Robinson hasn't done much for yardage lately, just TDs and I do have Jason Witten starting, not sure how I feel about putting all my eggs in Romo's basket!

Andre Johnson, still not sold this just yet. If Schaub was playing I would start him no question. But with the coach saying they'll limit the time he'll play and because Leinart is at the helm, I have to be cautious. Besides Houston may just run the ball all day.

Thoughts?

Thanks again...still WHIR!!
umvagia0
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Who to Start/Bench