These are guys i dropped in my leagues a little too soon for options i thought were better. Looking back on my transaction log it's pretty sad seeing the team i could have had, and now i am fighting for a playoff spot. Here is the list! Join in if you want to talk about who you regret dropping..
1.darren sproles, dropped 9/1... who knew that he would be a fantasy stud, yes im in a ppr league, but still
2. willis mcgahee dropped 9/5
3. cam newton dropped 9/16 ( and have been in desperate need of a good qb all year long, kept rex grossman instead as my back up to josh freema..week one was a fluke for this rookie right? ugggghhhh)... eventually traded for phillip rivers, that has worked out greattttt
4. fred davis dropped 9/28 , but i do have witten, so only thing davis could have been was trade bait
5. victor cruz dropped 10/5.... ughhhhhhh
1. wait, nevermind , no mistakes in this league.. how do i make huge mistakes in one league and none in another...
anyway, if this is a stupid thread ignore it and itll just be a vent for me, but join in if youd like and vent a little about your own terrible gm decisions