Flex start for this week could decide my season! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Flex start for this week could decide my season!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Flex start for this week could decide my season!

Postby garretterik » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:18 am

UGH, I need to win this week to keep my playoff hope alive. Who should I start at Flex (yahoo standard scoring except bonus points for big yardage)

MManningham (NYG-WR) @NO UGH didn't practice today and is a Monday start. He is currently in my flex and if he plays should be good for points
SJohnson(Buf-WR) @NYJ No FJax vs NYJ corners and has disappeared past couple weeks
MIngram (NO-RB) v NYG Giants D is tough on run and he seems to be 3rd in RBBC
JAddai (Ind-RB) v Car Should be back against leagues worst run D, but how many carries would he get
COgbonnaya (Cle-RB) @Cin At the start of the week thought the choice was between him and Manningham, now Hardesty is back.
On WW - EDoucet@StL, GLittle@Cin, HWard@KC, Benn@Tenn, Schilens vChi, Knox @Oak
garretterik
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 29)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Flex start for this week could decide my season!

Postby gussiethebussie » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:31 am

if possible id get Doucet off the WW.. im a rams fan and ive seen almost every down this year and trust they are awful on defense.. im too lazy to look it up but i think doucet had 90+ yards receiving in their first matchup. if not possible and you dont wanna bank on manningham playing id go with stevie johnson.

thanks for helping me on mine.
gussiethebussie
Monday Morning Quarterback

Re: Flex start for this week could decide my season!

Postby polska » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:27 am

That's tough. I'd say manningham if he was playing for sure. Unfortunately that monday start makes such a play way too risky considering his status is up in the air. Ingram has low upside and low downside, especially now that ivory is getting touches, so no to him. Addai's status still seems iffy for his game, and you really dont know how much touches he'll see. Again, he's very risky. Johnson and Ogbonnaya are your best bets at a competent game. If hillis and hardesty both play then I'd go with stevie. If either one doesn't, I'd go with OG boy.
polska
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Who to Start/Bench