FLEX Starter PPR / Harvin, Wells, JStew WHIR!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

FLEX Starter PPR / Harvin, Wells, JStew WHIR!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

FLEX Starter PPR / Harvin, Wells, JStew WHIR!!

Postby mjedwards409 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:28 pm

12 Team PPR league. This is an absolutely crucial week for me to keep my playoff chances alive.

My gut from these three is Harvin @ ATL. A.P. is out so I think Harvin will continue to see a lot of targets and receive quite a few carries as well. I'm worried because his sore ribs have kept him limited all this week.

JStew is @ IND who is giving up the 3rd most fantasy points to RBs this year, and he is the healthiest of these 3. Also I like the number of receptions he is getting for PPR. I almost think JStew may be the safest pick here.

Wells is @STL. I like that Wells isn't sharing carries, but with his knee injury he has let me down the last few weeks. He also doesn't get a lot of receptions.

30 minutes to make this call. I really need 15 points from whoever I pick. Starting to think Harvin has the most upside and JStew may be the safest pick.
mjedwards409
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 17)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: FLEX Starter PPR / Harvin, Wells, JStew WHIR!!

Postby 11stever11 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:33 pm

I like Harvin due to this upside. good luck! ;-D
Thanks Franchise Fan for the sig!
11stever11

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 46)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench