Who to start at RB - WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Who to start at RB - WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Who to start at RB - WHIR

Postby pommona22 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:05 am

Call me crazy but watching all of Helus touches last week kid looks good and im rolling him over beanie this week, one thing of a concern with Green Elis is the game will get too out of hand so i think Vereen and Ridley will have way more productive games than him, MEndy is not a bad option either but i go Helu, Bush will also have a good game and has been coming into his own as well lately but none of the waiver wire options are better than AJ imo maybe Dez but not by much.
Hope this helps help with mine:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=509857&p=3404440#p3404440
pommona22
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby abby1 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:18 am

Pick up Green-Ellis
abby1
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Pl3onner » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:12 am

pommona22 wrote:Call me crazy but watching all of Helus touches last week kid looks good and im rolling him over beanie this week, one thing of a concern with Green Elis is the game will get too out of hand so i think Vereen and Ridley will have way more productive games than him, MEndy is not a bad option either but i go Helu, Bush will also have a good game and has been coming into his own as well lately but none of the waiver wire options are better than AJ imo maybe Dez but not by much.
Hope this helps help with mine:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=509857&p=3404440#p3404440

No man, you don't sound crazy. I'm a pats fan and was thinking the same thing about the law firm getting no carries in garbage time with two rookies with potential sitting on the bench. BJGE, like Mendy, is dependent on touchdowns for points and he's not consistent at the goal line. He only broke 100 once this season. Belichick knows the best call at the one yard line is a bootleg where you toss it to a tight end.

Helu got 30 carries last week, and I need a safe bet. Shanahan changes it up but not to a point where it's going to hurt his team. He's come out and said Helu is the man for the job. Bush is another big one as he's a safe bet for the 10 points I've been struggling to get from my RB2. Brady to Gronk has saved that hole in my lineup all year long. I also wanna hold on to Helu and K Smith going into the playoffs.

Thanks for your help, do you think AJ and Dez are a better start at flex than J Nelson? I just like his non-existent ceiling and the matchup, although I do start Jennings but I can't think of a better pair of receivers that both are a must start even on the same team.
Pl3onner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Who to Start/Bench