Which RB to start, AP and Bradshaw out - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Which RB to start, AP and Bradshaw out

Moderator: Football Moderators

Which RB to start, AP and Bradshaw out

Postby dblj9911 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:01 pm

So I'm pretty much going to win either way, but still want to win and lock up the playoffs Peterson and Bradshaw are both most likely out, so which two do I start and why?

Bush @ Miami good run defense, he will get all the touches
Benson @ Pitt they are going to run the ball, Pitt defense didn't dominate vs KC
Green Ellis vs Indy horrible defense, horrible run def, garbage pts running the ball?
dblj9911
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 75)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Which RB to start, AP and Bradshaw out

Postby Eightan » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:10 pm

I'd start Green-Ellis and Bush. Both should be toting the load and I see the Pats getting ahead early and leaning on BJGE most of the game.

I'm not sure I trust Benson against Pitt this week and I rank the other 2 higher.
Eightan Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Pl3onner » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:40 pm

I would start Bush and Benson. Bush is turning out to be pretty reliable, and benson blew up last week. I know his matchup isn't great but I'm an opinionated bjge anti fan this year, but still a pats fan. Here are the reasons after watching every game: although he has a chance to punch one in early, the pats have shown that they'd rather throw to a tight end at the goal line. This isn't just because they're amazing tight ends, bjge has had trouble all year scor, iing at the goal line. You don't see it in the highlights but his major issue is making late decisions on when to cut, it hurts him most at the goal line. Woodhead is faster and will play most passing downs in this pass heavey offense. There is the point about garbage time, but the pats will most likely give it to one of their two rooke rbs, it just makes sense, they have potential and could use the reps. he may be a good start, I've been wrong before, but i just had to put that out there, I probably won't play him. Feel like helping with mine? viewtopic.php?f=19&t=509809&p=3404273#p3404273
Pl3onner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby verman » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:41 pm

I'd definitely go with green ellis and bush. no questions about that. thanks for the help
Team 1-PPR
QB Rivers,Schaub
RB-AP,Green-Ellis,D. Brown,Tate, R.Williams, A.Morris
WR- Fitz,A.Brown,V.Cruz,D.Moore,V.Brown
Team 2 -PPR
QB- Eli,Schaub
RB-Rice,AP,D.Brown,R.Williams,Tolbert,A.Morris
WR-Johnson,Maclin,Crabs,D.Moore,V.Brown,Jeffrey
verman
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 2)

Postby rocket27 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Thanks for the help with mine.

I would good with Green-Ellis and Bush. Wish I had your dilemma in my own RB situation!
rocket27
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Who to Start/Bench