Big Week - Could use some advice. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Big Week - Could use some advice.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Big Week - Could use some advice.

Postby eniomel » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Hey, I got a big week this weekend and some confusion on who to starts.

First off in my QB slot - Matt Hasselback or Joe Flacco. I'm thinking Hasselback despite his awful start last week since he's playing Buf and Flacco has the Browns

Eric Decker vs Anquan Bolden. Thinking Decker because of the matchup (vs. Vikings) and Bolden has the Browns

Jermaine Gresham vs Heath Miller. Hard decision because of the two great defenses but I'm thinking Gresham.

And lastly just a general question for my Defensive Player spot. I normally use Desmond Bishop but his injuries are making me a little worried. So I can either use Patrick Peterson of the cards, Antoine Bethea of the Colts or Roman Harper of the Saints.

Thanks in advanced!
eniomel
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Big Week - Could use some advice.

Postby rsvagle » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:38 pm

I like Hasselbeck. Buffalo made me look like a genius for starting Sanchez. The Ravens look to be rolling, but I think Flacco has spread his starts pretty evenly between horrible, average, and decent. I see a big day for Ray Rice against a bad Cle team.

At WR I think Decker is in for a big game and Boldin will be shut down.

Decker gets all the targets for Denver, and as a Vikings fan I can say he will surely out run and out physical any of our 3rd string DBs we have to throw at him. Decker also played his college ball here in MN, and he is loved here. I wouldn't be surprised if that gives him a little boost. The game is meaningful for the Broncos and meaningless for the Vikes. Huge upside here.

Boldin is going against Joe Hayden, who is quickly becoming an elite DB, and like I said... who knows what Flacco is going to do. Especially on the road.

Hasselbeck and Decker both have really nice matchups. Go with them. ;-D

I need QB help as well, viewtopic.php?t=509899
rsvagle
Water Boy
Water Boy

Re: Big Week - Could use some advice.

Postby eniomel » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:55 pm

Awesome, thank you for the reply. That helped me a lot. As for your situation, gotta say Vince Young. He did have a 400 yard game last week by the way =)
eniomel
Monday Morning Quarterback

Return to Who to Start/Bench