PLEASE HELP me prove point to league... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

PLEASE HELP me prove point to league...

Moderator: Football Moderators

PLEASE HELP me prove point to league...

Postby hammertime » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:21 pm

In my league u win money for most points just not superbowl which in alot of leagues u do to... But here the thing in this league of 4 years the point total has ended in week 14....ME and 2 other teams were in the clear cut to win most point now all the sudden this last week, they had a vote for points to go to week 16 instead never of the previous years always said it had to be changed at the draft...W'ell the majority ruled yes, we'll guess who were the 3 teams that voted no the top 3 teams myself included...I told them it's not fair to give all u guys a chance to catch up which u could never do in 2 weeks but for maybe...Tell me what u guys think of this rule change at week 13 lol win it's supposed to end next week....THX for the imput ;-D
(12 teams)
Eli, Schaub
Spiller, CJK2, Miller, Bell, F-Jax
B-Marsh, Cruz, J Jones, Givens, Broyles
Fleener, Celek, Allen
Bailey

(10 teams)
Peyton, Vick
MCcoy, CJk2, Ridley, Tate, G Bernard
A Brown, Amendola, Wallace, T Smith, Hilton
Cook
Bengels
Jan-ski
hammertime
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 26)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: PLEASE HELP me prove point to league...

Postby dgan » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:06 am

Total bull$***. You don't change league rules midseason, no matter what, unless it is unanimous. Particularly regarding point structure, playoff structure, schedule structure, etc... Majority rules only in the offseason. Win your money this season and then get out of that league.
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby hammertime » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:14 pm

There trying to talk me into it's not that big of a deal, we'll ya it is cause now they they have 4 weeks to catch up to my lead and 2 other teams 20 and 30 behing me. They said majority ruled, i was like ya think when there's 7 teams 80 points back none them gonna say let end week 14 cause they would have a shot....Plan and simple no rule should be getting changed/voted on any of that at the end of week 12...I said to the commih if this was u in the lead there no way in hell u be voting on this, we had argues over it last year and said it had to be change at draft or beginning of year. Because i agree it needs to go to week 16 so team don't tank game but not changing it in week 13..
(12 teams)
Eli, Schaub
Spiller, CJK2, Miller, Bell, F-Jax
B-Marsh, Cruz, J Jones, Givens, Broyles
Fleener, Celek, Allen
Bailey

(10 teams)
Peyton, Vick
MCcoy, CJk2, Ridley, Tate, G Bernard
A Brown, Amendola, Wallace, T Smith, Hilton
Cook
Bengels
Jan-ski
hammertime
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 26)

Postby ReverendStomp » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:32 am

Yea thats unethical, I'd say exactly what previous poster said. Hopefully you can get your money and get out of that league. If it wasnt brought up or fixed before the season started there is no point to bring it up and change the rules now that it doesnt benefit the commish. Bad Commish :-t
ReverendStomp
Monday Morning Quarterback

Return to Commissioner's Corner