Rivers or Hanie ?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Rivers or Hanie ??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rivers or Hanie ??

Postby Yianni2112 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:25 am

I'm not one to usualy sit my studs. Rivers is not posting his usual numbers but he's been decent for me. I'm tied for first in division and with two weeks to go I have my destiny in hand owning the tie breaker. So a win is a must and would lock a bye for me to the semi finals.

This is our 21st year and we have not changed any scoring format so it's basicaly a TD only league with QB's getting 4pts for TD passes. ( we used to have to keep score with the boxscore in the papers on monday....lol)

Like I said I'm a firm believer in playing your studs and I love having the monday night match up. However the Jags defense does scare me. They've been solid and on prime time tv I'm sure they will continue to excel on defense. They did great earlier in the year upsetting the Ravens on monday night at home. So I've been thinking about sitting Rivers and playing Hanie who is at home to the Chiefs. Any thoughts would be greatly appriciated.

I also have to choose two WR's out of the following three. Bowe (@Chi)...Burress (@Was) and A.Johnson (vs Atl).

I'm leaning towards Bowe and AJ....thoughts ?

Thank you for your reply's and good luck to everyone this week.

Cheers !
Yianni2112
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Rivers or Hanie ??

Postby numb9number » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:03 am

I dont know .. I will start Rivers still. If you had a better option, sure.. but Hanie is not really an elite option, in my opinion. I think CHI runs all day...regarding your WRs, I feel Plaxico should be there in your lineup. He is playing well, and all 3 have shaky QBs .. but given KCC and Texans have fresh QBs, it is better to go with the lesser evil of Sanchez. I would go with AJ and Plax.

Help ? viewtopic.php?f=19&t=510102
numb9number
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench