Defense Analyzer - Week 14 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Defense Analyzer - Week 14

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Defense Analyzer - Week 14

Postby JackedSierra » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:25 pm

i have baltimore , houston , and seattle...

i love seattle at home against the rams, i really love having players on monday night.

everytime i bench baltimore i wish i hadnt !

what to do?
1 point ppr
stafford, henne
best, deangelo, mccoy, benson, starks
fitzgerald, d-jax, jordy nelson, harvin, hester
gates, gonzalez
rackers
baltimore
JackedSierra
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby prince_45243 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:13 pm

JackedSierra wrote:i have baltimore , houston , and seattle...

i love seattle at home against the rams, i really love having players on monday night.

everytime i bench baltimore i wish i hadnt !

what to do?

Hard to go wrong with Baltimore vs. IND of course. Baltimore is a very high quality defense with a great matchup while SEA is a good quality defense with a great matchup. I think either will do fine. If you have no other intuition guiding you, I'd lean towards Baltimore.
-Prince_45243
prince_45243
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 26)

Postby prince_45243 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:38 pm

Some Monday Morning QBing:
Both Yahoo and Analyzer: SF (8), BAL (10), SEA (TBD), NYJ (13), GB (18), NE (12)
Yahoo Only: PIT (14), JAC (30), CIN (14), KC (1)
Analyzer: HOU (6), DEN (10), DET (27), CHI (13)

PHI (21), SD(20),

A draw between Yahoo and Analyzer. 9/9 were above average picks for the analyzer, 8/9 for Yahoo and both had 7/9 as break out picks which is a very strong day for both. SEA was called by both vs. STL and will play tonight. Both missed PHI @ MIA and PHI does seem to play differently with Vick at the helm than Young. PHI had two straight 3 point outings as a defense and MIA had given up 1, 7 and 0 points in their last 3. But PHI exploded on them with a monster 9 sacks and 3 turnovers.

SD blew up the Bills primarily on 3 picks with a defensive score and holding them to 4 points. SD seems like a team on the rise late in the season where they usually are hot early in a season and then stumble at the end.

Yahoo, predicted PIT, JAC and CIN. PIT I regretted not putting in my top 10. CIN had a good day against HOU with 3 fumbles. JAC went bananas on TB with two defensive scores and 7 turnovers. KC was a flop of a pick. I had picked DET v. MIN who also had two defensive scores and 6 turnovers and DEN v. CHI, I had picked both and they both had break out days. Not as much as I would've hoped but still did fine. I had picked HOU but they struggled up to 6 points in my league with only 2 fumble recoveries and 1 sack.

Overall, a good day for the predictors and Analyzer continues to hang in there as a predicting tool.
-Prince_45243
prince_45243
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 26)

Previous

Return to Who to Start/Bench