RB/WR - 1st rd playoffs! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

RB/WR - 1st rd playoffs!

Moderator: Football Moderators

RB/WR - 1st rd playoffs!

Postby BleedDodgerBlue » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:04 pm

I don't know who I should start at wr between d-jax, s. moss and laurent robinson. I know d-jax has been horrible this season, but I also know that miles austin is coming back this week and not quite sure how much that will cut into robinson's stats... I have 2 spots available and am actually considering starting s. moss over d-jax...

Also, I need to start 2 out of the 3 backs... m. lynch, m. bush, and d. murray. I believe the beast mode is an obvious one here esp. against StL. I know murray just got T Fiammetta back, so hopefully he'll get back to 5+ yds/carry against nyg.. M. bush is still intriguing, though...

Thanks!

H2H format
BleedDodgerBlue
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: RB/WR - 1st rd playoffs!

Postby dweenmachine » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Tough spot with your WR's... I would guess that out of the 3 that you listed, that Moss would play the most snaps. However, I don't think he will score the most fantasy points.

DJax is a mess and is even deeper into Andy Reid's doghouse. I'd rank him at the bottom, despite his speed and athletic ability.

Robinson would be my choice even with a returning Miles Austin. I think that he has a high potential upside and that Dallas would be stupid to drastically cut his playing time with the way he's been performing... sure it's a risk, but all 3 of your options are risky and I think this one has the greatest potential payoff!

EDIT - Just read that Robinson was held out of practice with a shoulder injury. I'd probably go with Moss now.

I'm leaning towards Murray over Bush and find myself with the same dilemma re: RB's. I'd be interested to hear what you have to say about my similar question! viewtopic.php?t=510288
-Thanks to madaslives911 for the wicked awesome sig!
dweenmachine
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe RankerLucky Ladders ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench